Dad!Rex x Daughter!Reader

This was a request from sadstrarwarsfan14. I hope you like hun. She is half Togruta, and no her mom isn't Ahsoka. Once again no threat from the Empire in this one.

   It was time... He'll if he was going to be honest it was well past time. For neraly two years he had kept his daughter a secret. It was time he introduced you to his unit, especially since your mother just passed away. She had accidentally witnessed some shady business, and got gunned down. He couldn't leave you behind when he was all you had left. So he took a deep breath and entered the briefing room with you hiding in his neck. Anakin was the first to look up and acknowledge Rex.

   "Hey R-Rex... You know this is not a daycare right? What poor mother is worrying over their missing child right now?" He asked jokingly, but when Rex didn't crack a smile at his joke he knew it was serious.

   "General this is (Y/n), and she's my daughter. Her mother just passed away, and I wasn't about to just leave her behind." At the mention of her mother the girls arms tightened around Rex's neck. Anakin held his arms out to the girl, and she looked up at him apprehensively. Then she allowed herself to be passed from her father to Anakin.

   "Hello there little one. How old are you?" He asked her, but she just kept looking at him. Then reached up and ran her hand over the scar on his eye.

   "I think she might have a learning disability, because we had tried everything to get her to say her first word. She just can't talk or walk so she's just not fully there, but she can crawl, sir." Anakin shook his head no.

   "No I think she is. I think she is just too shy to try and do it." As Anakin finished speaking Ahsoka walked into the room. Stopping in her tracks when she sees the child in Anakin's arms. "Her... M. O. M. Was Togrutan?" Ahsoka walked up to the three of them.

   "Well hello! Who do you belong to?" She asked the little girl, who looked over to Rex. Ahsoka noticed the move and her jaw dropped. "Rex you have a daughter? She's adorable."

   "You would think that Snips since you're both Togrutan." Anakin sassed her and she glared at him lightly.

   "No I can admit when a baby is adorable. Which is all of them by the way." She told him as she offered the girl her arms, and (Y/n) basically threw herself into Ahsoka's arms. Reaching up and playing with the tops of her montrals. Then touching her own, and Ahsoka smiled. "Yours will grow bigger one day little one. It just takes time and patience."

   "If I could have her back I need to introduce her to the rest of the men, General. Commander." He addressed his superiors as she got transferred back to his arms. The next thing he knew she had pointed at Anakin.

   "Genwal!" She squealed, and Rex looked at her surprised. Anakin started laughing, and so did Ahsoka.

   "Yeah she's definitely your daughter Rex." Ahsoka spoke through her giggles.

   "She just spoke. You just spoke!" Even though her first word was odd he was proud that it was to address his General properly... Sort of. "W-Well we have alot of people for (Y/n) to meet. If you'll excuse me."

   "Bye bye (Y/n)!" Ahsoka called to the little girl.

   "Bah bah!" She responded again. Out of any day to choose to learn to speak it had to be today. Once he made it to the barracks and made sure all the guys were decent he set her down on the floor infront of his bunk. The 501st gathered around nearby to look at her.

   "Uh Rex? Why do you have a baby?" Kix asked as he sat on the floor.

   "Boys this is (Y/n), and she's my daughter. Plus she's a toddler not a baby." Rex informed his battalion. All of them got a little closer and also sat on the floor. Rex nudged (Y/n)'s back a little with his hands. "Go say hello (Y/n)." She looked around cautiously trying to choose who to go to first. Choosing the one person noone expected, because he didn't even join in the semi-circle around the small child. She crawled out of the circle over to Dogma, and wrapped her arms and legs around one of his legs. He looked down at her then at Rex.

   "Uh Rex what do I do?" Dogma gestured to the child attached to his leg.

   "Pick her up. Introduce yourself." He told his brother, who picked up the girl and propped her on his hip.

   "I'm Dogma... Your Uncle?" He sounded more like he was asking a question. She giggled at him then squirmed a bit.

   "Down!" She told him firmly, and he put her back on the floor. She crawled back into the circle straight to Rex. "Da-ddy?" Struggled to say the word, but got it out. Rex practically melted on the spot when she could pick him out from his brother's.

   "Yeah. I'm Daddy." She pointed to the others.

   "Daddy?" He chuckled at her confusion, and shook his head no.

   "I'm Daddy. That's Tup, Fives, Echo, Dogma, Hardcase, Jesse, and Kix." She held a frustrated face as Rex finished talking and blew a raspberry. After a few moments of silence she finally spoke again.

   "Daddy." She spoke with finality as she started to crawl away again.

   "I don't understand. Until today she couldn't even speak. Her first word was General and then Bye bye then Down and now Daddy. Now she won't even move past Daddy." The boys all laughed.

   "Who were you talking to when she said General?" Tup laughed out, and Rex cleared his throat.

   "Uh the General." Rex said as he scratched his ear. He looked around and noticed he couldn't see (Y/n) and Dogma was gone too. He got up and ran out of the room. Spotting the two down the hall. Dogma held the girl in his arms and looked to be getting onto her.

   "(Y/n) until you're older you have to have someone walking with you around the base. Do you understand?" She looked down playing with her hands.

   "Sowwy."

12 Years Later

   Anakin had children not even a year later, and they were a handful. They constantly came up to the base, but they got along swimmingly with (Y/n). Currently the three of them ran around the base for the twins it was playing, but for (Y/n) it was training. She was 14 now and she was learning to fight and shoot a blaster. Rex was 100% sure that Anakins boy, Luke, had a crush on (Y/n), but didn't dare say anything. That was something he was not ready for yet. When they knew they were going on dangerous missions Padme was happy to welcome the young woman into her home. When she was there she acted like the perfect young lady. Used her manners and allowed Padme to dress her in an appropriate manner for accompanying her to work. Once she got back to her home on the Resolute or at base she was back in training gear. Rex heard their footsteps approaching and stepped out into the hall infront of them (Y/n) stopped dead in her tracks the other two did as well.

   "Hey Dad! Whats up?" She asked him.

   "You know running should only happen in the training room. That's not why I stopped you though. You're about to be late to hand to hand combat with the General." She looked at the time on the wall and gasped in horror.

   "Permission to run to the training room?" She asked her Dad who laughed and stepped out if the way. She took off down the hall with the twins following behind her closely.