The Empire in a Good Way: Part 1

Obi-Wan x Reader: In this one Ahsoka, Kenobi, Kaataa(My Togruta name btw), Reader, Anakin, and Padme all team together and overthrow Palpatine. The Empire is born in their liking, and the Jedi Order still lives. Only they are basically just peacekeepers and protectors of the throne.

          Reader POV

   Here your brother goes again being stupid. Taking the advice of the Chancellor again. You don't blame him since neither of you had a father you only had a mother, but to be so desperate as to have the Chancellor as a Father? You thought that was so stupid of your slightly older brother. You looked at him as we wielded his lightsaber in the name of the Dark Side.
   "Anakin... I've seen you do some stupid things, but this here? This takes the metaphorical cake. Stand down brother, and we can find a way to make this right. We can get through this together! Me, You, Padme, and Obi-Wan we can all figure this out. Just stand down please, because I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to hurt anyone else, because of this guy either. I'm begging you Ani... Please come back to us." You looked him in the eyes and they softened just by looking at you when Padme and Obi-Wan emerged from the ship behind you he put away his weapon completely.
   "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to be this way. I did it to protect Padme. I keep having dreams that when she gives birth she dies, and I can't let that happen." You rushed up and hugged him in an attempt to comfort your brother.
   "Then we shall see to it that she gets the proper medical attention during her child birth. Until then however we must make this right. YOU must make this right." You offered your hand to your brother who smiled as he took it. You lead him onto Padme's ship and the four of you rushed off to Corruscant to join the battle with Master Yoda and Kaataa. Once you arrived you made your way to the base that was set up inside the temple. Once Anakin walked in behind you Kaataa ignited her lightsaber and pointed it at Anakin.
   "No trespassers. You need to leave." Her tone serious and flat and her eyes set in a dead glare.
   "He is not trespassing he's with us. He is going to set it all right." You stood inbetween them with your arms held up in surrender. She held her head high and continued to glare at him.
   "To imagine how disappointed Soka would be that her once great Master fell as far as he did... She would be so very disappointed in you. Then again she is the more forgiving twin. That is if she is still alive." She said through gritted teeth as she turned and walked away.
   "I'm going to go check on her. Make sure she's okay." Padme bowed her head slightly to us as she followed in the direction of her friend. You turned and looked at Anakin who hung his head in shame.
   "You are going to fix this. The capture of the betrayer will do nicely." You turned and motioned for him to follow you. You arrived in the main conference room where Master Yoda stood with two very familiar clones.
   "Commander Cody and Captain Rex? Why am I not surprised to see you two here?" Anakin said with a slight smile, but the two did not return his kind gesture. They simply stared at him in a very angry way. "Look I'm sorry okay? I just- There's really no reason good enough as to why I did what I did, but fear. Fear that I was going to lose Padme in child birth. Fear that those who I loved and cared about would die. I almost caused all of my fears and I am trying to set it right." Rex raised and eyebrow at Cody who slightly shrugged his shoulders. The door behind the two of you opened and in walked the infamous Tano twins.
   "You're lucky she survived Anakin... Had she not you would be in the morgue." Kaataa crossed her arms over chest and stood as far away from Anakin as possible. Ending up with standing by Cody who gently wrapped his arm around her back. Ahsoka stopped by Anakin and smacked him as hard as she could.
   "Younglings?! Really Anakin? They were absolutely defenseless against an adversary such as yourself. That was a horrible thing you did Anakin so you will make it right, and I will be right next to you." She looked away as she went and stood next to Rex who bowed his head slightly to her.
   "Prepare for a counterattack, we must. No more time for arguments, do we have." Yoda said as he pulled up a map of the senate building.
   "There are multiple entry points into the building, but our best best would be to go in through the cooling vents here." Padme pointed at a spot on the map.
   "Sorry to interrupt, but Senator you are in no condition to go into battle. I must request that you stay here." Cody spoke up from the other side of the table.
   "Agree, I must. Go into battle, you shall not." Padme nodded.
   "There is a fork in the hallway here, so maybe two teams? Because I can assure you that if you stay together in one group they will attack you from behind." You and Anakin nodded along with her.
   "Two groups and 6 Jedi? Might I suggest that group A that goes down one is lead by the Skywalker twins and Kenobi, and group B lead by Master Yoda, myself, and Kaataa down this one. We each take one of these amazing gentlemen and a few of their brothers as well. How many men did you say left with you?" Ahsoka looked to Rex and Cody.
   "Well not too many, but 100 or so give or take. Not too many of them would listen to us about the chips, but the ones who did are a few rooms away. Waiting to be briefed sir." Cody said to Ahsoka who nodded.
   "100 or so should be enough. We won't be taking all of them with us, only a few that you two trust with everything." The two nodded and replied a yes sir. "Only question is do we bring the Chancellor in dead or alive?" Ahsoka turned her attention to Master Yoda who brought his hand to his chin.
   "Preferred alive, he is. Dead, if he is too dangerous to be kept alive." Everyone nodded in agreement. "A plan, we have? Time to prepare, it is. Go brief your men, we must." Everyone filed out of the room except the 5 other Jedi who all stood staring at the table.
   "Just remember whose side you're on Skywalker." Kaataa said as she left to go after Cody.
   "Ignore her she's just very upset, and will come around eventually." Ahsoka said as she patted Anakin on the shoulder. "I mean she's still mad at me for leaving the Order though so don't hold your breath Skyguy." She left the room leaving you, Anakin, and Obi-Wan.
   "I however am rather proud of you. Minus killing the younglings and many other Jedi, you brought a swift end to the war. You also renounced the dark side, which is not an easy thing to do Anakin." Obi-Wan sent him a small smile and left the room as well. Leaving just you and Ani.
   "Come on Ani. We've got work to do." You both left the room in search of everyone else.