The Reversal Serum: Part 2

You got to the docking port and watched as the men on board started to file off.
   "Hey there little sister." He reached to ruffle your hair and you swatted his hand away.
   "By five minutes!" You exclaimed in mock annoyance.
   "Still older!" He said in a sing song voice.
   "How was the rotation?" You asked him.
   "Just the usual. Droids attacking, us fighting, and you know Grievous again." He rubbed the back of his neck and you looked at his arm.
   "Almost lost your only real arm didn't you?" You looked at him unamused.
   "What can I say? I thought that the mechanical one suited me and figured I'd look good with two." He said jokingly.
   "Don't let him lie to you General. He tripped over his own foot at the worst possible time." Rex said next to you with a slight sound of humor in his voice. Anakin smiled kind of awkwardly.
   "So where is he?" You asked Anakin and Rex and they gave a knowing smile.
   "Lover boy of yours is currently giving a full mission report to Admiral Yularen and the Council. How was YOUR mission?"
   "Well it was successful. These men can now age at a regular rate if they wish to." You spoke proudly. "Master Tsurei is very pleased with this outcome, and the serum is about to go into production under the supervision of Master Yoda. You listen and you listen well brother.. Noone is to know about this. Not the Supreme Chancellor and definitely not your wife." He looked at you puzzled.
   "Well if this is GAR business he needs to know. He's the Supreme Chancellor he holds the right to know what we're doing for our men." He argued back.
   "Well if you tell him I doubt it will happen at all. This is why I don't tell you things anymore. This might hurt your feelings Anakin, but he is also the reason you cannot achieve the status of Master. If you'll excuse me sir... I have someone I need to talk to." You went to turn and leave but his hand shot out and grabbed your shoulder. Completely forgetting it was his mechanical hand he squeezed a bit too hard causing you to yelp a bit.
   "Sorry... I forgot." He retracted his hand. "You can still tell me things and I won't tell him you know. You can trust me." He looked almost like he was pleading.
   "Can I? It seems that everytime you're planetside you are attached to him by the hip. I remember when we were like that." You both forgot Rex stood there kind of awkwardly not sure what to do about the arguing twins infront of him. "Don't worry Rex. I was just leaving." You made a quick get away to the only person that could reattach your somewhat crumbling sanity. You were halfway up the docking ramp when Fives busted through some of his brothers (while profusely apologizing).
   "(Y/n)! Aren't you a sight for sore eyes." You smiled and motioned for him to follow you. Once out of view to anyone you turned and hugged him. Both of you released a breath that neither of you realized you were holding. He quickly dipped his head down and kissed you passionately.
   "I wish this war was over already so I could just leave the order." He placed his hand on your cheek and looked into your eyes smiling.
   "I hope they grant us freedom after this war is over so that we could go away together. That's the life I want. To settle down with you on a peaceful planet and maybe have a few children. I'm afraid that I might be too old to have kids by then though." He looked sadly at you.
   "Well then thats one problem already fixed." You smirked in accomplishment at him.
   "You did it?" You smiled brightly and nodded. "You did it! You found a way to reverse it!" He picked you up and spun you in the air for a second, and then gently setting you down. He placed his forehead on yours his smile not leaving his face. "Also don't worry about the 501st going bad cyare. They're all getting their inhibitor chips removed. Echo and I found enough proof to show what they are actually there for. Especially after what happened to Tup."
   "We will bring his wrong doers to justice my love. It is only a matter of time. Though my new fear is my brother. He spends far too much time with the Chancellor, and the Chancellor is just oozing the darkside. I will not allow my brother to fall victim to his mind games. That is stepping over the line by a long long ways." You went back to hugging him.
   "We will figure this out cyar'ika. Together. That seems to be when we are at our strongest." You just stood there holding eachother enjoying the time that you have together. Thinking about how much you love eachother.