Wolffe x Reader

Wolffe has never experienced someone with a period until he starts dating the mechanic for the 104th Battalion.

   The moment Wolffe saw you he was smitten. He didn't realize that's what it was of course, because he had never experienced the emotion before. When you first saw him climb off the troop transport with the most damage, it was like you were watching the embodiment of the Force itself. He held himself in such high standards, and expected the same behavior from his battalion. They of course were just kids they had fun. They cracked jokes and pulled pranks. Alot of his battalion often went directly to you when their ships were damaged in some way. It could've been anything from just weekly maintenance to needing almost everything replaced. This evening you caught half of the 104th Battalion standing at the nose of their gunship. They had obviously been arguing about something so you stopped to listen.

   "Something still looks like it's missing Boost." You heard one of them say.

   "Yeah you're right Sinker, but what else do we add?" You assume Boost replied. So you came out from your hiding place, and they both released a high pitched shrill scream. You looked at what they had done to the ship and smiled at their art.

   "If I may?" You gestured to the spray cans in their hands, and they allowed you to take them. You quickly sprayed on the words, "Plo's Bro's" in Aurebesh. Once finished you handed the cans back to the boys. They both just started laughing.

   "It's perfect, (Y/nn)!" Sinker pulled you into his side and Boost threw his arm over your other shoulder.

   "Well now I'm thinking we should add her onto it Sinker." Boost said and you shook your head.

   "No then it wouldn't be Plo's "Bro's."" You told the boys, and the three of you headed off to bed. You just opted to sleep in your office just off of the hangar since you were on call for the night.

   "Sinker! Boost! Get over here now!" You heard the distinctive and commanding voice of Commander Wolffe. You wandered over to the gunship to see Sinker, and Boost stood infront of the rest of the battalion. They were glancing around nervously at the rest of the guys. "I know it was you two that did this. I just want to know why you decided to do this. Can you imagine what the General is going to say when he sees this?"

   "When the General sees what, Commander?" You heard General Plo Koon ask from beside you, and you jumped and squeaked a bit. "You drew an audience, Wolffe." He gestures to you and himself. Wolffe softens slightly at the sight of you, but stiffens up when he sees the General. Standing at attention and saluting him.

   "I'm sorry General. I didn't mean to cause a scene." Plo gestures for him to relax and he does. "I actually like it. I didn't know that you knew Aurebesh, (Y/n)." You blushed and scratched the back of you neck nervously.

   "I learned a few years ago. It was necessary for the job I had then." You looked up at the General and he gestured for you to him and his troops. Wolffe's eyes never left you as you approached him. "Hello Commander. I'm sorry if I upset you with my phrase?"

   "N-No of course not. It was just a surprise." A few of the guys in his battalion snickered at his stutter.

   "Yes well I caught those two in the middle of their art session last night as they were arguing over what else to add. So I added that in hopes that it would capture the child like charm your group holds." He smiled at you and you blushed. You noticed it was quiet so you looked around and the rest of the people were gone from sight.

   "Hey (Y/n) I was wandering if you'd like to go on a date with me? When we get to the next planet in our rotation?" He asked you nervously and you smiled at the blush that painted his cheeks.

   "I'd love to go on a date with you Wolffe." He became giddy at your response, and smiled even wider than you knew he could.

   That was four months ago, and every month you had beenable to hide yourself away during your monthly. This month however another mechanic had quit, and opted to stay on Ryloth to marry and have children. You and Wolffe had been sexually active in the past so you knew he'd try to get you in the mood. However, with being on your period you just couldn't even fathom doing anything like that. Let alone cuddling or showering together. This morning your cramps were so bad you couldn't even get out of bed. When you did manage to your body temperature sky rocketed and you became dizzy. So you called your boss to let him know you couldn't make it in. You were just about to take a nap when your door opened and Wolffe stepped into your room.

   "Meshla! I heard you called in and I was worried you were sick or injured." He stopped to take in your currled up and painful state.

   "Sick? A little. Injured? Only by my own stupid body." He cocked his head to the side in confusion. Due to your hormones you felt a surge of anger hit you.

   "I'm on my bloody period, and I am not having a good day!" Once you realized you snapped at him you burst into tears. "I'm so sorry Wolffe this is why I haven't let you see me during this time of month! I'm so moody, and I'm in so much pain." Your body was wracked with sobs as you broke down because of the cramp pains. Wolffe's protectiveness kicked into high gear and he sat down on your bed with you.

   "It's okay, Cyar'ika. I'm here, and I've got the day free of duties so I'm only on call. What can I do to help you?" He started to rub circles into your back in a slow rhythmic pattern to calm you down. Your sobs died down into small hiccups.

   "In my bathroom I have a hot water bottle, but I haven't beenable to go heat it up. Can you please do that?" He nodded, but stopped when he realized he had never had to work a hot water bottle. So you explained it quickly and he went to do what was asked of him. When he returned he handed it to you, and you automatically placed it over your sore back. (It's the place I use mine on its where it hurts the most for me) You remained on your belly, and looked at Wolffe. "Thank you, Love." He sat down on your bed again and ran his fingers through your hair.

   "It's no problem. Is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked you sweetly and you felt bad for having him wait on you. Your eyes began to tear up again and he became worried. "Whats wrong? Is it too hot?" You shook your head no.

   "No. I just feel bad for having you wait on me." He could tell you were about to cry again so he distracted you.

   "No its okay. I don't mind it. You've waited on me before. You know when I got injured a couple months back, and you made sure I didn't move by doing everything for me yourself? I'm just making sure that you're well taken care of. Now, is there anything else I can do to help you feel better?" He asks you gently.

   "Can you snuggle with me?" You asked quietly and he smiled sweetly. He started to remove his armor down to his blacks then laid down next to you. He pulled your side into him, and continued running his fingers through your hair. You nuzzled your face into his neck as you fell asleep, and eventually he fell asleep as well.

   Bonus: Once the boys discovered noone had seen Wolffe they started searching for him. The only one smart enough to think to look in your room was the General. Plo went to your quarters with Boost and Sinker. The door opened and asleep on your bed were both you and Wolffe. Wolffe held you in his arms protectively, and you were curled into a small ball in his chest. Plo smiled at the two of you and exited the room quietly. He notified the bridge not to call Wolffe until tomorrow unless it was an emergency.