We've Gotten Out of Worse Situations

Darkside!Obi-Wan x Inquisitor!Reader: Im just changing up the plot a little bit. Sorry.

   You walked through the Star Destroyer that you were currently deployed onto. You hated dealing with the Grand Inquisitor and for good reason. You had both originated from the Jedi Order, and you both knew too much about eachother. However there was something different about this trip. Moff Tarkin and Obi-Wan were here as well. Tarkin being a good friend of yours from the Clone Wars, and Obi-Wan? Well that was complicated. When you were both seated on the Jedi High Council you were lovers plain and simple. Now you were friends with benefits at its best times. You reached the door to the office of Tarkin and took a deep breath then knocked.
   The door opened and you realized you and Obi-Wan were the only ones in the room.
   "You're earlier than usual, (Y/n)." He motioned to a seat next to him on the other side of Tarkins desk. You sat and he relaxed next to you. "I don't know why but I feel the way I used to when we would get called into the Council Chambers." He said to you with a slight chuckle, and you did as well.
   "No matter what we did we always seemed to be in some kind of trouble." You said as your tone slightly turned sour. It used to be for your disdain towards the Jedi, and now it was because of your longing for what you used to have. You moved your eyes anywhere in the room but to him.
   "You miss it too don't you?" He asked you as he fiddled with his robes.
   "Yes, but only for what we used to have. We were so happy together, and then... Well then suddenly we weren't even talking." You shut your mouth before you said anything else. Obi-Wan looked like he was about to say something until the door behind him opened and he closed his mouth quickly.
   "My Lord its always a pleasure to see you, and 1st sister." The Grand Inquisitor spoke to Obi-Wan with such respect, but at the mention of that stupid name you now held he spit it out like it tasted like bantha fodder.
   "Ah Grand Inquisitor! How's the Rebel situation on Lothal going?" Obi-Wan asked curiously.
   "That is what this meeting is about my Lord." The Inquisitor stood inbetween us and a moment later Tarkin walked in.
   "Ah (Y/n)! Doing good I hope?" He walked up to you and you stood.
   "As good as one can when dealing with Rebels. You sir?" Tarkin shrugged and pulled away from the small hug he gave you.
   "Ah yes. Which brings us to the reason for this meeting." He took a seat behind his desk motioning for everyone to do the same. "The Rebel Cell on Lothal has grown to be a pain. It's time to eradicate this nuisance which I believe would be easy with both of your help." Tarkin looked between you and Obi-Wan.
   "I will need to get approval from my Master. I shall return with my answer." He stood up and left the room.
   "And what of you?" Tarkin asked as he looked to you.
   "I agree to help. I serve the Empire and I do not back down from a fight." Tarkin smiled at you.
   "You haven't changed one bit. Always willing to take that extra step to rid the galaxy of a nuisance. However, this cell is different it has a Jedi and his Padawan." You looked up at him.
   "I thought they were all dead. That's what I was told, and until I can get proof of their previous life in the Republic... They will remain that way." You stood up bowed slightly to Tarkin and walked out of his office. As you walked through the halls of the Destroyer you felt like you were being followed. Once you got to your chambers and opened the door you were pushed inside. You were surprised so you drew your lightsaber and pointed it at the intruder. The red hue from your saber showed the face of Lord Obi-Wan Kenobi. Once you knew you lowered and deactivated your lightsaber placing it back on its holder on your back.
   "What can I do for you my Lord?" You placed your hands behind your back, and for a moment you swore his eyes flickered back to the bright blue hues you once knew so well. He walked closer to you running his hands up your arms.
   "We will be working closely together again my dear. I figured we might as well get... Reacquainted." He seductively whispered in your ear causing you to shiver slightly. He chuckled and started kissing your neck.

          ~Timeskip~

   The next day you both were on Lothal meeting with Minister Tua. She rambled on and on and on, and you couldn't take it anymore. You looked to Obi-Wan who seemed to sense your growing impatience with the woman.
   "Minister I am not looking for excuses I am looking for results. If they have left Lothal then we must draw them back, and if they are still here we must draw them out." His golden eyes looked in her direction while his hood sat atop his head.
   "I've tried everything I can. I've established a curfew, doubled patrols, and I've brought an Inquisitor here." She said a little erratic.
   "Maybe that's the problem Minister. You lack imagination. We need to squeeze the people, and they will come. They cannot resist trying to help those in need." Obi-Wan turned to walk out of her office and she started to blubber about not knowing about brutal military tactics.
   "Well then you can explain that to Moff Tarkin when you go and visit him on his Star Destroyer."
   "I am a public representative I couldn't possibly get away." She said obviously trying to get out of going to see him.
   "Rest assured Minister I'm sure in your absence that Lord Kenobi, the Inquisitor, and I will manage in your absence." Agent Kallus said to her and she sunk down into her chair even more. I left the room to join Obi-Wan and Kallus down the hall.
   "She's going to defect. I can sense it growing inside her as we speak." I looked to Kallus. "Tail her but be discreet about it I want to know where she will go." Kallus bowed to me slightly.
   "By your command." He went to a corner and started waiting. Obi-Wan started to walk away and I followed him.
   "I have a strange feeling about this particular mission. Like a presence I haven't felt since..." He cut himself off and continued walking ahead of me. "You know I sometimes wander if the Republic had won the war... Would we have been able to marry? To retire from the order and leave Coruscant." He inhaled deeply and then released it. "But we cannot dwell on the past or its what if's can we?" I started thinking as we walked what if we could have retired and gotten married? I shook the thoughts from my head and focused on the mission.