I'm Sorry, What? Pt.3

Continuation of TwincessKori 's request. NSFW content will be marked by ⚠️. You have been warned, and remember wrap it before you tap it. Or pop the pill before you get the dill.... If you know what I mean. 😏

   "We are approaching Anaxes, Hunter." You heard Tech call to Hunter from the cockpit.

   "I'll be up there in a minute." Hunter called up to his brother, then he turned back to you. He gave you one last heated kiss, and turned to join his brother.

   "You two continuously forget that I am here." Crosshair says as he spits out his toothpick and puts his helmet on. "Atleast you're entertaining." You blush when you remember spotting Crosshair when you entered the back of the ship.

   "Sorry Cross. Hunter and I don't get any time for just the two of us, and sometimes we just get carried away." You tell him, but as you go to walk by the ship jerks up and sends you backwards. Crosshair catches you, and shoves you into a standing position. He grunts in annoyance as he stands.

   "I sweat you're trying to kill (Y/n), Tech." Crosshair tells his brother as he joins him in the front.

   "Sorry, (Y/n)! I miscalculated the landing again." Most of the team already had their helmets on, but you decided to keep yours off. Since you landed at base you didn't see the need for it right now. Hunter pulled you into his side for a quick hug before the door opened and you followed close behind him. As you approached Commander Cody and the new clones you sent a smile his way.

   "Hello Commander!" You called out as you waved, and he waved back.

   "Been a while, Lieutenant." Cody said and he greeted Hunter right after. "Good to see you again, Captain."

   "You too sir." Hunter responded, and you turned your attention to the others.

   "Hello I'm Lieutenant (Y/n) (L/n), but you can call me-" You started but Wrecker interrupted you.

   "Call her Mercy!" Wreckers nearly shouted and you shook your head.

   "You can call me, (Y/n)." You tell them and they nod.

   "I'm Captain Rex of the 501st Clone Battalion. This is Jesse and Kix." He motions to each one, and you shake all of their hands in turn.

   "Wish you would've gotten assigned to the 501st. You would've been a sight for sore eyes any day of the week." Jesse said as he smirked at you, and you frowned.

   "I wouldn't let Hunter catch you saying something like that." Tech said as he joined your conversation.

   "Why?" Jesse asked, and Tech quicker a brow.

   "They are in an exclusive relationship." Tech said as he adjusted his glasses. Hunter and Cody had been talking nearly the whole time, and you didn't even realize it.

   "We'll brief you on the way. Come on." Cody said and you grabbed Tech's glasses as you walked by.

   "Yeah I noticed you adjusting them. They're falling down your nose again." You said as you helped him onto the gunship, and you started fixing them. Once you were done you handed them back to him, and he nodded in thanks. As Cody finished the briefing the ship rattled with gunfire. "Here we go." You said as you put your helmet on. Once the ship made contactnwith the ground everyone was able to get out unscathed. Until you were counting heads and noticed Cody was missing. You run up the side of the crashed ship and looked down. "Wrecker! We need a move job!" He laughed and stretched his muscles a bit.

   "Stand back." He said as he approached the ship. The moment he was out of the debris you were stood over him. Kix started to head towards you with a scanner in hand, but you beat him to it.