Tusken Raider x Reader

Living on Tatooine was difficult. Even more difficult when the local wild life wanted you dead. Every living thing near your moisture farm wanted you dead and gone. Minus one tribe of Tusken Raiders who would constantly pass through your land. One in particular seemed to watch you work. You lived alone with two younglings who you snuck out of the Temple during the purge. Here they were safe, and flew under the radar of the Empire so you could teach them to hide themselves better. They were both now old enough to leave Tatooine, and you behind. Viera a young Mandalorian girl who was now 22 years of age, and Kell a human boy who was now 23 years of age. You had told them both they didn't need to stay with you now that they were older, but neither wanted to leave. They felt safe on the moisture farm with you. So life continued business as usual. The three of you would go out and check the moisture vaporators and fix what needed it. Always with the same Tusken Raider watching you at all times. He rarely left your sight. He didn't seem to be there to start any trouble, and his tribe didn't seem interested in harming you, the children, or the farm.

   One day you were working on a moisture vaporator, because you had sent the children to Anchorhead. They hadn't wanted to leave, but you gave them a list of things to get and some extra money to hangout with their friends. Their friends were joining the rebellion soon, and you wanted them to get some time with them before they left. You also hoped their friends would convince them to join the rebellion with them. Mostly so they could get off of this wasteland, and see the galaxy but you doubted they would. You grunted in frustration when you realized you weren't strong enough to tighten a bolt, so you started to pack up for the day. When you felt a poke on your shoulder you turned to find the Tusken Raider standing there. He started to speak to you using Tusken Sign Language (TSL), and grew thankful that Master Kenobi had made you learn the language when you were younger.

   "Is there something wrong?" He asked you.

   "I can't tighten this bolt. I'll have to wait until the children return so one of them can do it." You said back to him.

   "I could help if you'll allow me to." He said, and you considered it.

   "You'd help me?" You asked him and he nodded yes in return, so you handed him the wrench. He tightened the bolt and returned your wrench to you. "Why are you and your tribe being so nice to us?" You signed to him, and he thought for a moment.

   "Because you and your children hold a vague similarity to Ben on the other side of Anchorhead." He signed back to you, and you smiled.

   "Is he a moisture farmer too?" You asked him, and he shook his head.

   "No. Just an old man who lives on a hill near the Lars moisture farm. The four of you hold a peaceful sense to you that no other invaders have." He stated to you, and you thought for a moment.

   "My adopted children and I used to live on Coruscant, but our home was destroyed when the Jedi turned on Palpatine." You hated the lie you had to tell him about the Jedi, but you said it nonetheless. "But I had enough money to get us here and start a small farm so we wouldn't end up homeless out there." You finished your thoughts, and the Tusken Raider cocked his head.

   "I have met a Jedi in my lifetime, and I do not believe they turned on anyone. The one I met was peaceful and did not want a fight... Matter of fact you remind me of him a bit. If you and your children are Jedi it would only make my tribe and I respect you more." He stopped signing and looked off towards the east. "Your speeder is approaching, and it's getting close to dark out."

   "Whats your name?" You finally asked him.

   "Tag Gor. What's your name?" He asked you in return.