Deviant with a Big Defect Pt. 1

You followed your brothers through the halls of Tipoca city. Wrecker was messing with Crosshair as always, and Tech was talking to Hunter. You were still new in the group even though you were made at the same time. Nala Se kept you in her lab to study you since you were a legitimate twin. Your twin is Tech and it was still hard for him to get used to you. You still didn't even have a name. The regular clones saw your group and started to cut through the others to get to you. These clones were older though, so you were confused what they wanted.

   "Hey kid." One of them said as he stood right infront of you. "Are you lost? I don't think you're supposed to be out here." He said to you and you froze, still being nervous from your past experiences.

   "Uhm..." Was all you could manage, before you quickly hid behind Crosshair.

   "She's a clone like us." Crosshair told the older clone who looked at you confused.

   "You guys don't need to be afraid of me and my boys. I'm Commander Garrett. What are your names?" Garrett asked.

   "I'm Hunter, that's Crosshair, Tech, and Wrecker." He motioned to each person, and Garrett looked at you.

   "What about her?" He asked, and you finally found your words.

   "I don't have a name yet." You told him, and he frowned.

   "Why not?" He asked you.

   "I was only just put back into the group." You told him and he held out his hand. You looked to Hunter in confusion and he shrugged then motioned to follow him. He approached another group of clones who were being rather rowdy.

   "75th!" He shouted and they fell into attention. "This one doesn't have a name yet." He motioned to you, and one of them had to do a double take.

   "Sir, that's a girl. Girls aren't clones." The one who did a double take said, and you stepped closer to Garrett.

   "She's a part of the experimental unit, Kit." Garrett informed Kit who looked to you.

   "You got hobbies, kid?" Kit asked you and you shook your head. "What about Hack?" He suggested.

   "No, Kit that sounds rude." Another clone threw a roll at Kit, which it bounced off of his armor harmlessly. "Hmm what about-"

   "No, Stim. You don't get to name people after you tried to get everyone to call Bluster, Ass." Kit told Stim who huffed. Another clone looked at you and smiled.

   "I'm Cut. How does the name (Y/n) sound to you?" He asked and you tested it out, and smiled at him.

   "I like that!" You told him and he shot a smile back at you.

   "So... You're really a clone?" Stim asked you and you nodded.

   "I'm a very rare multiple defect." You said sadly.

   "Why do you say that?" Garrett asked and you exhaled.

   "Well for one I'm a girl... Two I'm a twin. Three I hold high levels of intelligence like my twin." You told them and Garrett smiled at you.

   "Well I would gladly have you in my company any day. Defect or not." Garrett said and his unit cheered with him.

   "She's already in a unit CT-4427." Nala Se said as she approached.

   "Nala Se... His name is Garrett." You told her and she raised a brow at you.

   "Very well. She is a part of experimental clone unit 99, and will remain there, Garrett." Nala Se informed Garrett, who nodded.