Bad Batch x Lesbian!Reader

For reasons of my sanity this will be set later down the timeline, but noone will be dead. So Ahsoka is above the age of 18.

   I shoved Wreckers arm off my shoulder as he set it on me. We were currently on leave, because the Chancellor requested it. We decided to go to a popular clone hangout even though I was not a clone. As soon as we walked in a few clones turned and looked at us some with disgust on their faces. Until we found a group in blue armor, the 501st our friends.

   "The Bad Batch!" Fives yelled as he spotted us. "I didn't expect to ever see you here." He slurred out as he got closer.

   "Well it's something new we're trying out." Hunter told him. The two groups started spiraling into conversation, but I wasn't listening as I made eye contact with a very attractive, very familiar Togrutan Jedi and her twin. I had been in love with her since we first met. She was smart, funny, sassy, and just great all around in my opinion. Her twin? Not so much fun, because she was a little more strict on the rules. From what I had heard you had to be when Kenobi was your Master. Kaataa nudged Ahsoka in my direction, but she just shook her head and gestured for her to follow her out of the room. Tech and Crosshair noticed where my gaze was focused, and nudged the other two.

   "You fancy Commander Tano?" Tech asked.

   "Better question... You like women?" Crosshair asked astonished.

   "We've known this for a while Crosshair. Remember I deduced it from the people that generally attracted her attention. The same way we figured out that Commander Kaataa was seeing Captain Cody." Tech stated as he leaned against the bar. "Plus she never stops talking about Commander Tano so it's quite obvious if you pit all the pieces together, Cross." By the time Tech was done talking everyone was just staring at him like he had grown a second head.

   "Oohhh I've got an idea." Jesse quickly huddled the guys together while I was left out.

   "Uhm don't I get to be in on the plan?" I asked the boys.

   "Shh the adults are talking." Crosshair turned and said to me then went back to his conversation.

   "I don't think Wrecker should count as an adult over me... Wait I'm older than all of you!" But noone turned to acknowledge me, and at that moment I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to be met with the Tano Twins. "Commander. Commander." I stood straight and they both waved me off.

   "Not right now. We're just two girls at a club right now. See we're celebrating." Ahsoka said happily.

   "Uh celebrating?" I asked more as a question.

   "Well Kaataa applied to be full time GAR and her application was accepted. She's still a Commander in the 212th legion, but now she's not a Jedi to boot. Well she got to keep her sabers since she built them herself." Ahsoka leaned on her sisters shoulder and her sister laughed.

   "Ahsoka stop trying to change the subject of why we're over here. As much as I like to talk about my accomplishments... Which really isn't too much now that I think about it... We are over here to talk to you." Kaataa turned to me fully now. "Ya see Ahsoka has a major-" Ahsoka slapped her hand over her sisters mouth.

   "Atleast say it in a less crowded area." She scolded her twin who shrugged and gestured to the side of the room. The three of them retreated to a corner, and leaned against the wall.

   "Okay what I was trying to say was that, Ahsoka has a major crush on you. She's just too scared to say anything to you." Kaataa finally finished her sentence, and my face turned bright red.

   "R-Really? What about the Jedi code?" I asked Ahsoka who just shrugged.

   "My Master once told me that the code is more of a guideline. To warn us of the things we shouldn't do to keep ourselves from the dark side... Plus he's married so he wouldn't care." Ahsoka said quietly to me and I nodded along smiling.