General Kenobi... No the Other One

This is the rewritten version. I am pleased with this version more than the original. I hope you enjoy it as well. 😁

Every once in a while the Jedi Order runs across a discrepancy in their systems. Whether it be Jedi who have defected, or their computer systems not keeping track of their Jedi. One of these instances was a year ago when one of their most prominent Jedi went missing. Jedi Master (Y/n) Kenobi and her battalion were reported killed in action. She was Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi's younger sister, and a very well known peacekeeper. It was rare for one set of parents to produce multiple children that were Force sensitive. Unless they were twins, but in this case (Y/n) and Obi-Wan were 10 years apart in age. People never understood the uncanny connection the two had. Anytime one of them was in distress the other came running.

In this instance however, Obi-Wan did not go rushing to his sisters aid. The news of her death caused him great pain. He started pushing himself to be better, think smarter, and work harder. It was something she always hated about him. How anytime something would go wrong he would work himself too hard. Now she wasn't here to keep him from doing that. Everything was going according to plan, until he ran into an issue. Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka were traveling to investigate a missing medical station, when their ship was shot down. They crash landed on a planet called Felucia, and something was pulling Anakin and Obi-Wan in two separate directions. The two started to have a slight disagreement about which way they should go.

"If you two are done arguing, there's some smoke on the horizon. Which means people, and a way off this planet." Ahsoka buts into their argument.

A woman whose height, definitely makes her different from the villagers around her, stands staring out into the distance. Her attention had been previously drawn by shots fired in the sky. Her previous life and memories she held of it eluded her, and remained locked away. She wanted to remember, but she only had certain memories and abilities. Her ability to fight with her swords, her name, and her age. Everything except the few things she did remember were still blank. She tried to remember her job, her family, everything. That did not seem to be in the cards for her though. Most of her memories were in shambles, but she remembered how to fight. So that's what she's been doing. Offering protection for housing in this small farming village on a planet called Felucia. She felt something or someone was coming their way.

"Everyone to your positions. Somethings coming." She said to the villagers, and they all hid in the basements of their homes. Sugi, Rumi, Serapis, and Embo all took to their positions waiting to show themselves at the right time. She took to the barn rooftop, and hid there.

"This place looks deserted." She heard a feminine voice say.

"No. The crops are ripe, tools are strewn about... Something is amiss here." An older male stated.

"Well if I learned anything from where I grew up. If you want to know what the farmers been up to, you check in their barn." Another male voice, but this one sounded younger. It dawned on her that Sugi's ship was in the barn, but she couldn't hop down to protect something without giving away her position.

"Well this is odd for a farming village to have in their barn. We should check the dwellings, and see if anyone is in there." The older males voice spoke again, and they all went their separate ways. The two younger ones went together, and the older one went off on his own. She saw Embo and the rest go into the same home that the younger two went into. After a few moments the older one rejoined his friends, and she jumped down from hiding.

"Well then do you count me?" The older man spoke as he activated his lightsaber.

"That would actually be 5 against 3. Embo who are our guests?" She asked her friend who intensified his hold on his weapon.