Little One

This was requested by Verna666 and I'm sorry it took so long fam.

   "Very strong, your abilities have become. Needing honed, they do." Yoda moved to a window overlooking the massive city planet. "Tomorrow morming you will meet me... In the council meditation room, you will. Feel the strength you hold with the Force, I do." He moves to leave the room and you bow as he passes you, and he returns the favor then leaves. You leave the room as well and make your way to your room. You were only 9 and didn't have a full hold on your abilities in the Force yet. Your abilities, however, were ready to move past your own ability to control them. You sat on your bunk and sighed then decided to go to bed early. You would need the sleep for tomorrow.

   ~Your dream~

   The sound of gun fire and lightsabers fighting all around you was defeaning. You were so confused and scared and you accidentally ran into the legs of a clone. He automatically pulled his gun up to aim at you, but you instinctively threw your hands up letting out a scream. The Clone flew backwards into the air smacking a pillar behind him, and becoming unconscious... You think. A figure cloaked in black ignited a lightsaber ahead of you. Normally a lightsaber would've made you feel safe, but the person holding it started to approach you. You backed up so you could try to get away from this person, but another lightsaber ignited and attacked your pursuer. You took the opportunity and ran as far away as you could from the figure. You found a room filled with electronics and a security kiosk. You ran behind one of the stacks and hid.

   ~End of the dream~

   You shoot out of bed and look around you quickly. Finding your friends asleep in their beds was comforting, but you weren't going to go back to bed now. Too scared that your nightmare would continue if you did. You decide to stay awake and try to find your way to the meditation room. After a good 30 minutes of searching you finally realized you were lost. You live somewhere almost your entire life, and you think you'd know your way around. As you were about to give up and just go to the gardens you ran into two men. You knew their names... Every youngling knew their names. Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker.

   "Master Kenobi, Master Skywalker." You bowed to them and they seemed slightly amused.

   "You seem lost little one." Master Skywalker said.

   "I'm trying to find the council meditation room. I'm meant to meet Master Yoda this morning.

   "Ah. In trouble with Master Yoda? I've been there quite a few times." Master Skywalker said in an amused tone.

   "Anakin... Don't tease the child. It's obvious she's already nervous. We will show you the way-" He stops and looks at you. "Pardon, but we don't know your name."

   "I'm (Y/n), Masters." You told them and smiled. Both of them looked at eachother then at you.

   "Do you have a last name?" Master Skywalker asked you, and you shook your head.

   "No, not that I know of. Can you help me find my way please? I'm most definitely late by now." You said to them and they nodded. They started to lead you, but Master Skywalkers communicator started to go off. He answers it.

   "Master we need you back on the Resolute. Rex has something he needs you here to confirm." A female voice says through the comm.

   "Alright Snips I'm on my way." He hangs up the call. "Sorry Master I have to go. It was good to meet you (Y/n). I hope our paths cross again." As he finishes speaking you bow to him and he looks to Obi-Wan who does a bow gesture. Master Skywalker bows in return and walks away. Master Kenobi continues showing you the way and you follow.