Protective Little Ad'ika: Part 2

No Memory

   "There will be two separate detachments from GAR one lead by Skywalker and the other lead by Kenobi. Do you think you can handle that my Apprentice?"
   "By the grace of your training of course I can Master." She bowed her head slightly and turned to leave the room. She stopped just outside of the city and thought about the names Skywalker and Kenobi. Something about them seemed familiar. She shook it off and continued her trek. She needed to make her Master proud since this was her first mission. Of course it had to be somewhere as dismal as Umbara. She searched and searched for the troops she was looking for finally finding them in rest. She hid behind something to look out over everyone. All the clones wore helmets expecting another attack at any time. Then she saw him the Jedi Knight that she was to kill. He turned and her heart stopped for some reason. Why does this man look so familiar? He shot his gaze towards her direction and she quickly hid in a new place just to be safe.
   She was right. He did come to find her, but he found nothing so he returned to his men.
   "Alright Rex. Status report and an update on the men." This Captain Rex sighed. (I know this isn't what happened but roll with it bro)
   "Some of the men are injured and they all need some rest." He removed his helmet and she froze. She definitely knew him, but from where did she know him? She slid back against a tree.

                ~A vision of her past~

   "You know (Y/n) it would be far more convincing if you'd actually play your part in this." Rex said as he walked beside you.
   "What do you mean? I AM playing my part in this." He turned to face her with an unbelieving face.
   "Well if you are you aren't doing a good job at it." They continued walking and the picture slowly faded.

               ~Vision Over~

   She looked at the rest of the men as they settled down for now and she started remembering most of them. She was so overwhelmed. How could she forget her brothers like that? She wanted to walk out into the clearing until a shuttle landed and out stepped and very tall Beslisk stepped out of the shuttle. He and Skywalker exchanged a few words and then Skywalker boarded the shuttle and left. Something was off and she felt it. So she decided to watch from the shadows so that they wouldn't see her. She made sure that she had her lightsaber(s) still on her as the men started to move out.
   She watched from afar as he sent them ahead in a sloppy full assault that would only result in their deaths. As the men were sent out to attack eachother. She tried to save Waxer but it was too late. She wiped the tear that fell from his eye away, and ran into the night following the 501st. They had him in the tower she didn't know what he thought he was doing. These were good men and didn't deserve this at all.
   "Freeze!" It was Dogma keeping the men from going after Krell. What in the name of the force was he doing? She snuck up on the group.
   "Dogma don't do it." The atmosphere was tense. She knocked his feet out from under him and disappeared into the night once again. "What was that?" They continued their hunt for the giant slimy ugly General. Just wait until her Master hears about this. She followed in the tree tops to ensure their safety. She watched good men fall at the hands of this monster. She couldn't just stand by anymore. He was about to strike at Tup, but she wasn't gonna have it. She could feel that he shut his eyes in anticipation. Shs jumped down in front of him and activated her saber(s), and intercepted the blow.
   "What do we have here?" That ensued a duel to the death. She knocked him back with a good swift kick.
   "You will not touch my brothers." They fought and everyone watched as she took on a man 2 feet taller than herself. He caught her by surprise by throwing a punch instead of swinging his saber. She caught herself but he caught her too bringing her up by the throat most likely about to crush it.
   "I will do what I want. Your 'brothers' can't help you at all." He started to squeeze tighter. She started hysterically laughing.
   "Thank you General for proving me right. Goodnight!" At that moment Tup stunned him and she dropped to the ground gasping for air.
   "Ad'ika?" She didn't want to look up at him. She didn't want them to see her like this. So she started backing away from them as best as she could. "(Y/n) look at me." She slowly looked up at him accepting that she couldn't get away this time.
   "We need to get him back to base in a cell where he belongs. Let's do it before he wakes up because next time I won't be able to last that long against him in a fight." She tried to stand up shakily but found that her legs were quite wobbly. Tup and Rex helped her up while the rest of the men picked up Krell and took him to a holding cell. She stood talking with the men about what they needed to do.
   "If they are launching an attack this way we need to do something about Krell. If they do retake the base he would tell them he surrenders himself to the Sepratist Alliance and cripple the Republic." Fives stated angrily.
   "Execution then? I have to agree." Rex did not seem like he was really up to the task. Well he didn't seem to want to do the task. They all rode down the elevator to the cells that held Krell and Dogma. Fives went and tapped on the cell to retrieve Dogma, and Rex started an interrogation on Krell. (Y/n) didn't listen only watched as Krell seemed to feel that he was the greatest thing of all time. That really seemed to anger her more.
   "You clones were bred in a lab to be killed and used as pawns." He snarled out.
   "Actually no. That might be what they were made for, but that's not what they are for now. They are their own people and as a force sensitive you should be able to feel the difference in them. Stop trying to stall your death sepratist scum." With that before she could even process what she was doing she plunged her lightsaber through him. It seemed that after the deed was done she was able to comprehend what she just did. She threw her lightsaber to Rex and buried her head in her hands.
   "(Y/n) where have you been for last 5 months?" Rex placed her light saber back on its clip. He then pulled her into a hug.
   "I-I was taken by Count Dooku and trained as his assassin. I would receive these injections to make me forget everything. My name. My friends. My past... My brothers. I only started to remember yesterday when I saw your faces, and I've been so confused." She was sobbing now. "How many did I kill?"
   "That wasn't you Ad'ika. This right here is. You are a sweet and caring and loving Jedi. You are not what Dooku made you into." Rex held you by your shoulders so that you could look into his eyes. "Do that weird mind reading thing and you'll see!" He pulled your hand up to rest on the side of his head. You let it fall down slowly.
   "I refuse to look into your memories. I remember that much. Its an invasion of your privacy and you already get so little of that." She patted his cheek then pulled out his comm. "You might want to call my Master. He will be wanting to hear from you."
   "You remember General Skywalker?" She slowly shook her head.
   "Not really. Just little bits here and there." She walked over to Fives and held out her wrists thinking she should be under arrest.
   "What are you doing Commander?" Fives asked very confused.
   "I'm turning myself in for the murder of Master Pong Krell." She hung her head.
   "You don't need to. He was a sepratist so his death was emanant either way. It's just up to you whether you continue to beat yourself up over it or not."
   "I broke the Jedi Code. I killed an unarmed bound man. I can't go back now." She broke down again. Fives was quick to pull her into his embrace and Dogma who stood bound next to them hugged her too. "Please take care of yourself Dogma. You should've listened to Rex." She hugged him back. "I'm gonna miss you." She wiggled out of the grasps and went to stand by Rex once more. He had just ended the transmission with Anakin.
   "Did you tell him?" Rex shrugged.
   "He'll find out soon enough. The General could use some good surprise new along with this disaster." She chuckled and to him it was the best sound he had heard all year. "He'll be arriving in a few hours. You should get some rest."
   "You should too you know." They started walking to the barracks.
   "Sir your quarters are over there sir." She looked in that direction and shook her head.
   "I need to be near others right now. I can't risk being..." She looked down at her boots again. She needed to get her old robes back. As much as black did suit her skin tone it wasn't something that she wanted to wear anymore. "Maybe I'll incorporate black into my usual attire? I think it might just be my color."
   "I've missed you Ad'ika. Let's go get some sleep." He of course was genetically modified to be and think older than he actually was. She however was not. He couldn't even think of what it must be like for her right now. She was only mentally and physically 16 years old. That's a pretty big bad to go through so young. Then again he himself was actually only a few years younger than she was. Once they got inside he was surprised when his bunk mate, Jesse, gave up his bunk to her. "I'm just right up here if you need me (Y/n)." With that he hopped up on his bunk and went to sleep.