Dad!Kix x Daughter!Reader

"Oola you can't just leave her like this. I don't give a damn about how you left me, but you can't just leave her! She's just a baby, and she needs her mother." Kix yells out to the Twi'lek woman.

"She has you. She doesn't need me, because I was not meant to be a mother. I'm a dancer for goodness sake. So just take her and get out of my home. I don't want to see either of you ever again." She growled out as Kix walked out of the apartment with the small baby in his arms.

"Time to meet your Uncles I guess." He started his trek back to the base dreading hearing how his brothers will react. The next thing he knew he was back in the barracks with (Y/n) asleep in his arms. He snuck over to Rex's bunk and tapped his shoulder. "Rex... Rex wake up. I need your help." Rex rolled over to look at who was talking to him.

"Jeesh Kix do you realize what time it is?" He groaned as he got out of bed. Once he woke up enough took notice of the blankets in Kix's arms. "Don't tell me you woke me up just to say that you took trauma blankets so you could sleep better again..." Kix shook his head quickly.

"No. This is much worse. I don't know what to do." He cried to his older brother who automatically pulled him into a hug.

"Calm down Kix. Breath then explain what you're talking about." Rex instructed him and he complied.

"Okay... Well I had been seeing this girl a few months ago right? Well she contacted me again to meet up with her tonight. Well turns out she was pregnant with my child when she left me. Now I have a baby, and she's disowned the poor girl. Told me to take her, and that she never wanted to see either of us ever again." Kix gently held the back of the babies head to comfort himself more than the baby. She was asleep so he didn't want to wake her.

"Ah kriff... This is bad. Alright we are going to steal a few trauma blankets, and we'll make a small nest in your bed for her. We can think better in the morning." Rex left for the med bay and came back with blankets, and started constructing a nest for (Y/n). Kix sat the baby in the nest and exhaled not realizing how tired he was. He stripped off his armor and tucked it away, then slipped into bed falling asleep.

The next day he woke up to cooing near him. He opened his eyes and looked to the nest on his bed only to realize (Y/n) was gone.

"Easy Kix we've got her. Little tyke was hungry when she woke me up so I fed her." Fives spoke to him from his bunk which was across from him. "Rex filled us in. Just tell us how we can help and we'll figure this out." Kix got out of bed and started putting his armor back on.

"Well today I am off duty, but I need to pay a visit to the General." When he was done getting dressed he took his daughter out of Fives arms.

"Well I'm off duty today too, and I'm not letting you go through this alone. I'm the one that told you to go after that little Twi'lek anyways." Jesse stated as he stood up ready to follow Kix. He just nodded and started to head in the direction he knew the General would be in.

"I'm afraid he's going to tell me to send her away. I don't have the heart to send her away." Kix whispered to his brother who sighed.

"Kix that's not how the General operates and you know it. He won't make you send her away. He would rather break every single rule that the GAR has in place than send her away." Jesse told him as they approached the command center. They both entered and went straight to Anakin who smiled when he caught sight of them.

"Well hello you two. You do realize it's your day off right?" He asked them and they nodded.

"Yes, sir. I actually really needed to speak with you about something... Privately hopefully." Kix asked him.

"Of course Kix. Does this have something to do with the child you're carrying?" He asked as he lead them to a small conference room.

"Alright well..." Kix went on to deliver the story he had told Rex the night before to Anakin who listened intently. "I just need some help to figure this out. Like I need to know... Well I need to know everything."

"I know someone who can help you learn, but you'll have to keep a big secret for me." The two nodded and went with their General. He stood and on the way out told Ahsoka to hold down the fort while they were gone. Getting in a city transport which carried them to a very tall apartment building. Neither of them spoke as they rode up the elevator and stepped into the apartment.

"Master Skywalker... What a pleasant surprise." Senator Amidala stepped out into the living room.

"It's okay Padme. We came to you for advice." She brightened up and sat down inviting the others to do so as well.

Upon returning to base they had learned how to take care of her, what to feed her, bought a crib, and also bought her some of the essentials. She was happily napping after a busy morning. Kix was laid back on his bed spacing out while he had some quiet.

15 Years Later

The first year was tough learning, but Kix and his brothers quickly got the hang of things. She was turning 16 this year and she had started seeing someone. It was a foreign feeling for Kix. She had kept who it was a secret, but tonight she said she would introduce him at dinner. As soon as she walked in the house with him, Kix stopped what he was doing to look. There standing with her was Luke Skywalker, Anakins 15 year old son.

"Well atleast I know it's someone who will treat you right." Kix motioned to the dining room, and everyone sat down at the table. "However, if you hurt her just remember I used to be in the GAR and will not hesitate to shoot you."

"Daaad... Not funny." (Y/n) groaned with a laugh, while Luke laughed awkwardly.