Obi-Wan x Youngling! Reader

A/N: I will let you know by the way this is a purely father daughter relationship between the two! No gross stuff happening here. This was requested by berryninjago and I do hope that this is to your liking!

               Obi-Wans POV

   "We do believe it would be best for you to take on a new Padawan Obi-Wan. You did an exceptional job with Anakin and we followed believe that some of our younglings are now ready to step up to Padawan." Master Ki Adi Mundi spoke up from his seat in the Council chambers.
   "Agree, I do. To many Padawans, not enough Masters." Yoda spoke. "Taking on new Padawans, most of us are. Choose one, this time you may."
   "I would actually love to take on a new Padawan. Thats what I thought Ahsoka was originally there for anyways." He felt a slight sting thinking about how she left the order.
   "Adjourned, this meeting is. May the Force be with us all." Yoda stood and bowed to the rest of the masters who returned the gesture. "Stay behind, you will Obi-Wan. Show you to the younglings I will. Much talent and much skill these younglings have!"
   "Yes. If they receive high praises from you I will agree. I have met some of them." We fell into a comfortable silence as we made our way to the main training room. When we entered they were practicing fighting techniques, and some were learning to deflect blaster bolts. We found the Jedi teaching them today, and it was Master Tanaka Tsurei.
   "Master Tsurei, a word with you?" She deactivated her two yellow lightsabers.
   "Yes Master?" She stood infront of us ready to receive assignment I assume.
   "Picking a new Padawan, Obi-Wan is. Show us the candidates will you?" Yoda looked at her expectantly.
   "Of course Master!" She picked up a staff nearby and banged it on the floor a couple of times. The younglings quickly fell into line. "I need Shuri, Viera, Syncto, Ta'al, and (Y/n) to please step forward." The five younglings stepped forward and stood still and ready.
   "Give details of each youngling please." I asked nicely.
   "Of course Master Kenobi. Shuri a 14 year old male Zabrak, shows signs of having advanced fighting techniques. Much like you Obi-Wan. Viera a 14 year old Twi'lek, she shows signs of being quite balanced between the force and combat. Syncto and 12 year old female Chagrin, she shows signs of being very advanced with the Force. Ta'al a 13 year old human male, and he shows to be balanced. (Y/n) an 11 year old human female, who is showing extremely advanced signs of combat skills. She actually held very well against against Master Fisto the other day." She turned and handed me a data pad with all of their information on it. "Though he was very tempted to pick her he said he felt she was too young to be up for Padawan, but I would beg to differ. He chose Senai Atu'ul a Togrutan female who is quite force sensitive and was the oldest of the group at 15."
   "Hmm. Do you mind if I watch them train maybe mock fight a few of them. I am one of the most wanted Jedi General's after all." She hummed in acknowledgment.
   "You want to make sure that they can keep up okay on their own yes?" Her black and gold eyes bore into mine for a moment quite uncomfortablely.
   "Yes." She turned back around.
   "Alright how about a bit of a dual competition? Just to make it more fun!" Some of them smirked, and then looked a little worriedly over at (Y/n). "The winner will dual either myself or Master Kenobi." She smiled as she spoke.
   "The choice on the winning dual will be yours I will watch and observe until the decision is made." They all bowed and assumed their positions around the dual mat. The first two to fight were Shuri and Viera, and after 10 minutes Shuri had Viera down and the tip of his lightsaber pointed at her chest. Ta'al was up against Shuri next and he put up quite a bit of a fight, but still fell to Shuri. If he was tired he showed no signs of it. Syncto was trying hard, but she didn't seem to have quite the same amount of fight that Shuri did. She ultimately fell to the orange and black patterned Zabrak. The last was (Y/n) and this fight worried me. She was so young and smaller than Shuri by quite a bit. The battle between the two started out with a bow of respect exchanged between the two. The young woman pulled out her saber(s) both a bright shade of blue. They fought, and fought, and fought which surprised me.
   You'd think for someone so small there wouldn't be much of a competition between the two. After almost a full hour of dealing the two seemed to grow tired of the fight and pushed harder. For a moment it seemed as though Shuri was going to be triumphant. When out of nowhere (Y/n) jumped up with such force I thought she would fly out of the temple. Quicker than the blink of an eye she knocked his feet out from under him, and held her sabers to his neck as though to decapitate him. She deactivated her lightsaber(s) and stepped away from him. Once he was on his feet he bowed to her and she bowed back.
   "That was awesome (Y/n). Good job!" He swept her up in a hug and set her back down.
   "Thank you Shuri! A formidable opponent as always." She smiled at him and turned to face both Tanaka and I.
   "Who do you wish to dual with young one?" I asked out of curiosity. She looked inbetween the two of us thinking.
   "I would like to dual you Master Kenobi. We have a mutual interest after all." I smiled and stepped onto the dealing mat. She bowed to me and I returned the favor. [If you chose the multiple sabers option this applies to you. If not then it doesn't] She drew (only one of) her saber(s) and took to my usual stance at the same time that I did. We both waited for the other to make the first move which I finally made. She kicked my feet out from under me but I parried her strike and stood up quickly. She was on the offensive now. She attacked me and we fought for what felt like hours. I knocked her down finally and pointed my lightsaber at her throat when I looked down and realized that she had hers pointed at my heart. We deactivated our lightsabers and I took a step back and offered my hand to help her up. She accepted and we bowed to eachother at the same time.
   "I do believe that I have found my padawan." I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled.
   "Found her, you have Obi-Wan. Wish the two of you luck I do." He bowed two them and left the room.
   "We will be leaving for my ship soon my Padawan. Now is the time for goodbyes." She turned to the others and smiled.
   "I guess this is it then huh guys?" She said and sounded somewhat sad.
   "You absolutely deserve it (Y/n)! Good luck out there." Viera said to her, and the rest were variations of what she just said. Finally she turned to Tanaka.
   "Its been an honor to learn from you Master Tsurei."
   "No the honor is mine... Padawan (L/n). It is time for you to experience the next part of your journey. Do not dwell on the past, and always look at the now."
   "Yes Master. Goodluck." She joins me at my side and smile down at her.
   "Its time to get you a Padawan braid child. You are nolonger a youngling you are my Padawan." I stated as we started to walk. We got to a transport and I automatically braided a piece of her hair next to her right eye. Once I was done I looked down at it and I smiled. "I will teach you to do the braid on your own so that you may take it down for showers and such.
   "Yes Master." She said and it exuded nervousness.
   "There is no need to be nervous young one. My battalion is filled with very nice men." She smiled up at me, and shortly after we arrived at the landing platform for my ship 'The Negotiator'. She stopped and looked at the ship in slight awe. I do suppose that she has never seen one up close before. She soon snapped out of it and followed me up the docking ramp. "Welcome aboard my young Padawan."
   We continued through the ship me stopping to show her specific things here and there. Once we got to the bridge Commander Cody was of course the first to see us. He automatically stood attention and yelled out to the other men.
   "General on deck!" He saluted and I acknowledged with my own.
   "At ease men!" I made my way to the holoprojector. "Have you got our assignment yet Cody?" He shook his head.
   "No sir. The Council was waiting for your arrival." Cody cleared his throat and looked to (Y/n) behind me.
   "Oh right how rude of me. Commander Cody this is my new Padawan (Y/n). (Y/n) this is my Commander Cody." She stuck her hand out to shake his.
   "Its nice to meet you Commander Cody." She smiled at him and he smiled back at her.
   "Nice to meet you too Commander." I pulled out the datapad handed to me by Tanaka earlier and started to read her profile. 11 year old human from... Stewjon. My home planet.
   "You know Commander Cody she and I share several things in common. We are both very combat oriented, and she is from Stewjon. My planet of origin as well." She smiled and happily bounced from one foot to another subtly. Cody smiled at her, and then the holoprojector came to life with the images of Master Plo Koon and Master Yoda.
   "Skywalker is in trouble again Obi-Wan." Windu said somewhat annoyed.
   "Again? We basically sent him out on a grocery run whats happened now?" Though my words mightve been slightly harsh they were to cover my worry.
   "Well according to this message we just received from his Captain they were indeed investigating what they should've been... BUT that doesn't stop trouble from finding Anakin. I swear that boy has a bigger target on his back than you do."