Order 66

Rex x Jedi!Reader: Buckle up babes its gonna be a long one!

   The siege of Mandalore was a success, and Ahsoka and I were returning to Coruscant. To turn Maul in of course, but something was off you could feel it. You could feel it in the Force, and you could feel it about to happen. The only question was what was going to happen?
   "General are you okay?" Jesse asked as he walked up to you and took off his helmet.
   "Yes, just a terrible feeling. Like something is about to happen." He nodded to what you were saying.
   "I know the feeling. I feel that right before every battle. It has its perks this war does, but it is mostly bad. If there is anything the 501st can do for you General just let us know. We know a thing or two about coping with the war effort." He put his helmet back and turned to leave when he suddenly stopped. "Do you possibly think your feeling might have to do with what Fives died for?" What he said was almost a whisper.
   "I'm not sure, but something is just off." You looked back at him.
   "We should look into Fives file maybe? If there was something that we needed to find now is the time to find it?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck. You smiled at him.
   "One last Jesse and (Y/n) run around?" He took off his helmet and smirked while he nodded. You both headed towards your droid, and once you arrived he chirped at you. "Yes I'm fine 36. I'm sorry I didn't come see you as soon as I got back. We need your help. We need you to find and open all files on Arc Trooper CT-5555." He turned and started pulling up all of his files and Jesse looked at me waiting. 36 turned his head and chirped at me. "Well then use my personal number it's uhm.." You looked at Jesse then at 36. "It's 7567..." Jesse barked out a laugh.
   "Wow. I had heard whispers of you and the Captain, but hearing you confirm it? It's beautiful." 36 chirped at me again signaling that he got it opened. Rex popped up on the projection.
   "Speaking of lover boy." The projection of Rex started speaking about a chip in the mind of the clones. One that would beat down their free will, and they would be forced to turn on their Jedi Generals. He said he did this because of protocol, and he felt that he owed it to Fives. Then the projection ended. "If this is true then we need to try and get everyone to remove their chips. I'll be proof! Have my chip removed first then we can test it, and it should be enough! My brothers and I look up to you Jedi in certain ways we are still kids. We don't want to turn on any of you. I-If Rex is forced to go through with this, and if he by any chance killed you he would never forgive himself! I wouldn't either. I beg you General please remove my chip." You brought your hands to cup Jesse's face.
   "Jesse calm down. I-I will help you. 36 come with me I have a feeling I might need you. C'mon we have work to do." The three of you turned and ran towards the med bay., when Jesse stopped.
   "No. Run." His eyes went big in fear and then narrowed drastically. "By Order 66 you are to be executed for treason." He started to raise his blasters to shoot at you. 36 used his tazer and knocked Jesse out. He slumped forward and you caught him before he could hit the floor. You put his arms over your shoulders and dragged him to the med bay. Once you got there noone else was there anymore just the med droid. You nodded to 36 and put Jesse on the table. It took a bit but you finally found it.
   "Okay 36 I need you and this med droid to take that thing out of Jesse. I'm going to see if we have a couple more volunteers." You looked into a different med bay area, finding Sterling. You opened the door to the med bay and there stood Kit, Deadeye, Bluster, and Stern. You brought your hand up infront of them. "You don't want to shoot me." They repeated what you said. "You want to take a nice long nap." They repeated it again. "Goodnight." They repeated once more before they all fell on the ground asleep. You used the Force to pull them into the Med bay behind you. Locking the door behind you. As soon as you turned around Jesse pulled you into a hug.
   "Thank you General. Please Jesse enough with that title. That's not who I am. Now I have a few... Volunteers to have their chips removed." Jesse chuckled as he looked behind you. Soon you had 6 troopers all standing sadly with you in the med bay. All of them talking at once trying to apologize for something they didn't even do. Kit was getting upset over a blaster wound that I had gotten on Mandalore.
   "Guys, guys shhh. We have to be quiet if we all want to get out of here. Now here's my plan since all the escape pods were destroyed courtesy Captain Rex. I know for a fact that my freighter is still attached to the side of this vessel here. Don't ask why it's there it just is, and its our only hope. I wanted to find Rex, but I couldn't find him. I have a feeling he's safe though so we have to get out of here like now. Come on." You lead the way hiding behind a wall every now and then when troopers would run by. When you turned to look at the others, 36 had befriended the medic droid so now you had a new friend. Once you made it to the side port that your ship was on you opened it. There in your ship stood 5 more troopers. You knew them all too well which is the Bad Batch, and you know the Jedi Mind trick won't work on them. You went for Wrecker first knocking him out, while Jesse went for Echo, and the rest took on everyone else. You dragged them onto your ship as well, and looked at 36 and the medic droid. They nodded and got to work, while you set Sterling onto a bed in one of the rooms on your ship. "You rest Sterling I'll send in the Medic here in a bit to help you. Don't worry we're somewhat safe now." You left that room, and got into the common area where the droids were still working on the men. "Jesse you're with me come on."
   He followed you to the cockpit and you detached from The Resolute. Luckily because the hyperdrive core had been destroyed. The ship quickly started to fall apart and you reached out with the Force. Automatically finding Rex and that he was with Ahsoka. You knew he was safe and that was good enough for you. You jumped into hyperspace to put as much distance between you, and that cruiser as possible.

          Rex POV