Quirk 103: Thought Disruption

Thought Disruption

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
Disrupt the thought process of the target by just looking at them.

Abilities:
- The quirk ability allows to disrupt the thought process by looking at people, so if their targets are planning something, they quickly become blank. Forgetting what they were thinking or planning. (Useful when Deku is on battlefield and constantly mumbling about his thought. This ability will make Deku blank with thoughts and forget everything he has thought before.)
- Quite useful to run away from enemies, when they are chasing. They have thought of capturing you in their mind. You just disrupt their thoughts and they stop chasing you.
- For villains, they can just just disrupt the thoughts of heroes who are at back giving instructions to others.
- Effective range of quirk is between 25 to 50 meters. Beyond that it becomes quite difficult.
- Thought disrupted person becomes blank for few seconds, unable to think properly.

Drawbacks:
- Provides no offensive qualities. So have to rely on combat knowledge of cornered.
- Simultaneous use is not possible, since after disrupting thoughts of someone has to take break of 1 minute to use the quirk again.
- If quirk user has eye sight issue then it will be quite troublesome to activate quirk ability.