Quirk 70: Kitsune

Kitsune

Quirk Type: Mutant + Transformation

Quirk Description:
The quirk user has physiology of Kitsune with fox ears and various tails based on their age. This quirk makes the user quite powerful due to the power such yokai holds in Japanese Mythology. They are the most powerful magic users with higher level of intellect, often portrayed as causing mischief and sometimes they are even malevolent, but sometimes they are also good natured. They have fox ears, and tails in their backs, also they can retract their claws. They have enhanced hearing, smell and can easily see during night time. They have decelerated aging which makes them live longer, even possibly living for centuries. They have sharp teeth like a fox. Under the influence of full moon, they turn into a full fox and temporarily gaining one extra tail, if they don't have nine.

Abilities:
- For each tail they grow their power increases, and they can have maximum nine tails. After their ninth tail emerges they can become vary much stronger.
- With the ninth tail, they get the ability to shapeshift into the person they are looking at. 
- Enjoys increased magical prowess during the full moon. Though it makes them look more like a fox than their normal.
- They can cast illusions which can look like real one.
- The ability to cast fox fire, a powerful Kitsune ability that allows them to shoot flames. At the ninth tail, it can badly burn anyone that gets in its path.
- During the full moon without nine tails, they can control any mythical or animal based quirk user they can see. After gaining the ninth tail, they can control them without the requirement of full moon.
- If someone is sleeping, they can give them nightmares or pleasant dreams.

Drawbacks:
- Their heart is their weakness, heavy damage near the heart region can cause death.
- Carelessness can make them revert back to their true form while shapeshifting.
- Dogs, Foxes and other canine animals can easily identify the Kitsune. This also makes them scared of canine animals, even though they themselves have Canine physiology.
- On the moonless night, they are weaker and can be defeated easily.