Quirk 101: Cerberus

Cerberus

This is created after request of -mskatsuki

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Description:
The quirk user is human, and can transform into Cerberus at will, as long as they have enough energy to maintain transformation. During primary transformation it is just one headed dog as a quirk user. Their physique is very large, exceeding 9-10 meters when fully grown. While normally it will have single head, but during rage induced form, it can have three heads, as well as generates a tail, which has body of a snake. It has brown fur on their body. It has fangs instead of teeth and very much sharp claws that can easily rip off most of the objects.

Abilities:
- Cerberus has unusual strength. The strength of Cerberus quirk person can go up to 5 to 10 times stronger than a regular human. Their one punch can break bones of their target.
- Can leap at extreme heights, jumping up to second floor of the building at young age and up to five floors while in prime.
- They can leave longer due to their myth physiology. They age at decelerated rate, thus taking more time to reach young age than others.
- Their sense of smell is so strong that while sleeping they can still identify and distinguish between various smells subconsciously.
- Due to hellhound physiology, immune to any type of fire attacks.
- In rage form, it gains it's signature three heads, that allows it to cover more area. Also it gains a tail that transforms in a snake. The tail gives poisonous bites and acts independently.

Drawbacks:
- In rage transformation, they lose their humanly thought process and become completely feral. In this state they are unstoppable until their stamina depletes and reverts them to their human form.
- The rage form can by calmed by biscuits and music. Making it revert back to their normal form.
- Due to large size, enclosed areas are not good place to pick a fight. It puts them at disadvantage while fighting in smaller areas.
- Stamina depletion causes the quirk user to transform back to human form. Rage form consumes more stamina. If stamina is fully depleted, the quirk user is passed out.
- Ice based quirks are strong against this quirk.
- Reverting back to human form causes muscle pain.