Quirk 50: Motion Capture Animation

Motion Capture Animation

50th QUIRK YAY!!!

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:

The user can touch a statue and animate it, similar to the first quirk in this book, though there is some major difference.

Abilities:

- You can touch any humanoid or animal statue and animate them as you wish.
- Though you don't get telekinesis to animate the object, instead the object gets manipulated as you move.
- So if you run, the statue will run. If you jump, the statue will jump. If you walk on four legs, it will also do the same.
- The user gets vision of what the statue is seeing, so the user can easily manipulate the statue from longer distance. It feels like the user is playing VR with that statue.
- Since statues are usually made of metal or stone, can be used to fight against villains very easily who don't have superhuman strength and durability.
- There is no limit to how much time the user can control the statue, though the user has to stay hidden in a safe place.

Drawbacks:

- One of the primary disadvantage comes with trying to animate a bird, as those are flying creatures.
- Also fish statues cannot be manipulated because they swim.
- If any statue part is broken, then person with that powers will have minor cuts on that body parts.
- The hero or villain with such power can control the statue in 200 meter radius. As soon as the statue is out of the range, it stops moving.

Explanation for VR like Feature:

Let me further explain VR like feature. In recent Animes, you can also see Dive in VR, where in such systems they just have to stay stationary and their gaming avatar can perform any kind of options.

Here real test of the hero or villain is understanding to control their power. Cause even if they stay stationary and act like they are running, the statue will still move, so the one with such superpower need to practice a lot with different types of statues. If controlling a larger one, how many steps it takes to cover certain distance and similar for smaller ones also. It gives the superpowers human the time to learn their powers, and understand them better, so in a real battle it can be used very effectively.