Quirk 71: Ammit

Ammit

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
The quirk gives the user physiology of Egyptian deity, also known as devourer of the dead. It has body of three animals, head of a crocodile, frontal body of lion and lower body of hippopotamus. They are very strong but due to their body shape, has to walk on all four legs. They like to live in the shadows and enjoy the meat and bones for their diet. This quirk makes them inherently good, because their work is to protect the world from evil.

Abilities:
- They are quite ferocious, and if there are more number of villains around, they become more powerful.
- Very good at swimming in waters, can swim at the speed of 100 miles/hour
- Their grip strength is stronger due to upper lion half.
- Their body is strong and even sharpest bullets can only barely scratch their body.
- Their jaw is quite tough to break through the metals with ease.
- It is also stronger near cemetery or graveyards, because of the souls there doesn't carry the essence of light.

Drawbacks:
- The person with this quirk cannot perform bad deeds that also includes lying, causing trouble, etc. It'll make them weaker. If they are caught, they become a threat to your own organization. Must be protected at all costs to keep secrets of your organization secret.
- One can just flip them on back, and they will not be able to get back up until someone helps them. Also due to their body shape, they walk like a hunchback person.
- Near religious places of worship due to having higher amount of positive feeling around, they cannot get more stronger even with villains.