Quirk 24: Spells

Spells

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
The user can replicate any kind of spell they have seen on TV or read in books, if they practice it enough. The quirk also can allow mastery over natural elements due to the way the quirk can be used. The greater visualization power the user possess, the stronger the spell becomes. The user gets powers like a spell caster to perform various spells, such as spells that require words to use them. Think of this quirk like mixture of DnD Wizard or Sorcerer and RPG Magic users, though you get to use all of the spells at less effective powers even without leveling up.

Abilities:
- Can cast any spell after enough practice.
- Spell power will be increased after enough practice, such as can cast a larger fireball after practicing it for millions of times. Though spells slowly become stronger after each use.
- User gets immunity from most type of elemental damage.
- If performs meditation before spell casting, can cast spells quicker & also their offensive power increases by short amount.
- More easier to perform spells that contains incantation.

Drawbacks:
- The user need to take a lot of rest to cast spells properly. It can make user lazy.
- If 6 hour sleep is disturbed, then the spell will be half effective than normal.
- User is highly weak against physical damage. Even few simple punches can knock out the user.
- This doesn't make others quirks look like a spell, because those are just quirk powers.