Quirk 112: Elephant Legs

Elephant Legs

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
The quirk person has large legs like an Elephant.

Abilities:
- The person will have legs of an elephant which are as much strong as an adult elephant.
- The power of their legs rises as they age. Having strongest power while in their prime years. The power doesn't dwindle after that but will increase much slowly.
- Can break a wall with just one kick. Can put a dent on metallic object.

Drawbacks:
- Isn't very agile but compensated by the strength.
- The person doesn't get Elephant level durability so breaking walls and kicking metallic objects will still hurt, if not hit carefully.
- Just like the elephants, quirk user cannot jump.
- Balancing is an issue with long less, anyone can kick their legs to make them fall easily. They take more time to stand up.

Super Move:

Elephant Stomping Kick:
- Quirk person charges at their target. However since they can't jump they build their momentum until reaching at target. Once near, they kick the target will all the momentum they built which they can use knock down the target. Once target is knocked down, they start stomping the target with one leg at a time. Due to power of elephant, their attacks might crush bones if target doesn't escape sooner.