Quirk 36: Orbit

Orbit

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
The user can touch objects to make them rotate around the user just like planets rotate around sun in the orbit. The orbit of the objects is also elliptical. 

Abilities:
- Can rotate any object in the ellipsoid orbit as long as the user can lift it.
- Maximum 10 objects can be touched each associated with one finger.
- The user can control the speed at which the object rotates which can be maximum at 2 m/s & the radius in which the object 4 meters for length & 2 meters for breadth.
- The object can be released from the orbit once any of the user's finger touch anything other than there body such as clothes, ground, etc.
- The released object is shot at the same speed it has while in the orbit.

Drawbacks:
- The faster the object is thrown at the more possible chance that it may miss the mark since vision is not enhanced to match the speed of the rotating object.
- The longer the object is held in control, the more strain it can cause on fingers. As soon as fingers start to get cold due to quirk usage, the control on rotating object will be lost.
- If a finger is used too much then it becomes unusable for one full day until it can be used again.