Quirk 33: Elemental Bullets

Elemental Bullets

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
The user can shoot any  type of elements from their fingers. Came from the DnD idea of Wizard's firebolt.

Abilities:
- The quirk is activated by the user touching any kind of element, fire, water, earth, electricity, wind, etc. on purpose.
- Once touched the user can freely use any of the element provided that they have enough energy.
- The bullets are actually spheres of elemental energy, which can have radius ranging between 2 to 5 cm but not more than that.
- User gets immunity from all kinds of elemental damage.

Drawbacks:
- Drawbacks come from usage of quirk.
- Once the user has exhausted their stamina, the user cannot use the quirk until they eat something.

Element based Quirk Side Effects:
- If the user uses too much of fire, the user will start to lose their body temperature.
- If the user uses too much of water, the user will suffer from dehydration.
- If the user uses too much of wind, they will start to feel suffocated.
- If the user uses too much of earth, they will start to lose their bone density which can only be recovered by eating calcium rich food.
- If the user uses too much of electricity, they will start to have slower response time.
- If the user uses too much of ice, the user will feel their body getting heated.