Quirk 51: Sound Redirection

Sound Redirection

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:

The user's ability allows them to change the direction from which sound is coming. The user always carries harmonica with themselves to generate and redirect the sound.

Abilities:

- Whenever the sound is generated the user can make the path through which the sound travel.
- So if someone starts yelling the user can direct that sound directly to that person's ears.
- Also in a quieter room, the quirk user can make sound and make it appear as if the sound has come from different direction to distract enemies.
- This quirk can affect abilities of Kyoka Jiro or Present Mic whose primary abilities are based on sound waves.
- Since there will always be sound somewhere the user can always use their ability without difficulty.

Drawbacks:

- The user needs the sound to manipulate it.
- Even the user can make the sound themselves they cannot manipulate their own sound. It only redirects external sounds coming from someone else. However if they use a musical instrument this drawback can be ignored.
- Quirk provide very little offensive capabilities.
- In quieter environment, it will be quite difficult to make noise without catching attention.