Quirk 2: Weapon Hands

Weapon Hands

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Description:
The quirk is good but more offensive than defensive. However the user doesn't hold this weapons instead, the user becomes the weapons. Holding and using it is different, while changing your hand to a weapon is different. The user might have to learn how to use weapons and which weapons are good at certain and where those weapons are useless. For example, to hurt an enemy before it reaches you may require a Lance or a Spear but while in close combat, a Sword or a Knife is preferable. Also since it can replicate any kind of weapon, so the weapon can even come from fictional worlds. Though any weapons whose features are disjointed from the main weapon cannot be replicated.

Discovery:
- One day as a kid while arguing with the parents over a small matter his/her internal rage converted the hand into a knife with which the user wanted to stab their parent. Though due to understanding the nature of the current situation the user calmed down after seeing his/her parents frightened.
- (Heroic Origin) The user transformed their hands into mini sticks to protect his/her childhood friend from a bully who was harassing him/her.

Abilities:
- Super Strength
- Enhanced Durability
- Superhuman Regeneration for hands only.
- Can Convert Hands into any known weapon. The weapons are made up of steel.
- Can switch between multiple weapons such as swords, spear, axe, mace, stick, etc. Which takes two seconds.

Drawbacks:
- If hands are destroyed by any means then it takes one full day for recovery. Cannot regenerate any other broken body parts. (Make it one week if you want to put the hero out of work for some time.)
- Can convert hands to close combat weapons only, cannot make a Bow and Arrow or Throwing spear like weapons.
- The user has 20 minutes restriction for usage and have to wait for 10 minutes before they can reuse their quirk again.

Super move:

1. Sword Charger Bruiser
- User charges at the enemy and attacks the enemy with a barrage of attacks from their sword. This attack can cause serious wounds if the target isn't protected well by Armor. Though user becomes tired due to multiple attacks done, need to take rest for some time.

2. Pressure Point Knock
- User charges at the enemy by converting hands into a stick. Using which they try to hit precisely at the pressure point to knock the target unconscious. Can be failed if missed the target's pressure point.