Quirk 8: Photokinesis

Photokinesis

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
It is a quite awesome power to have because the user have 100% accuracy while attacking (need to find a way to nerf this). Why it has 100% accuracy? Speed of light is around 3x10^8 m/s. While fighting an enemy the minimum distance will be less than 50 meters. So any attack that can travel at light speed will surely have accuracy of 100% unless you have a villain who can also move at light speed and may be able to dodge the attack just in time.

Quirk Discovery Ideas:
-(Antihero Origins) You can see that during the phase of childhood if someone is born quirklesss or has a useless quirk they are looked down upon. Most of the egoistic kids believe that with such powerlessness they can never be a hero. Our quirk user was similarly bullied for a long time, until one day it was all too much for him/her to handle. And in feat of that rage, the user manifested the quirk ability for the first time. He/she sent a powerful photonic blast that permanently blinded everyone in the vicinity. Sent to a rehab, where he/she trained under several previous heroes to control and utilize his/her quirk for good. Though when he/she saw another kid getting bullied at rehab, previous healed wounds opened again. However, this time even after learning to control the power, the quirk user snapped, and shot a concentrated beam of solid light construct that put a hole in the heart of bully. Realising that he/she can never be safe with anyone, escapes the rehab and gone into hiding until he/she was fully prepared to save all those kids who are bullied.

Abilities:
- Can shoot light energy blasts from hands that have 100% accuracy.
- Can shoot lights that can make a person blind temporarily.
- While under the Sun, can bend the light to become invisible.
- More stronger while sun is directly between 0 to 10 degrees over the head.

Drawbacks:
- The user experience weaker powers during night.
- The user cannot become invisible at night. Also as soon as the Sun is blocked by a foreign object the user becomes visible.
- The quirk does not protect the user's eyes from blinding light, so he/she have to wear the goggles.
- Due to usage of light energy the users can experience in increased body temperature. Need to wait for body to cool down else it can cause dehydration very quickly.

Super Move:
- Blinding Light
Quirk user flashes while protecting their eyes using the goggles. Using this move the user effectively disable fighting capabilities of those who fight with their eyes. Good to take down large number of enemies. Also good for escape.