Quirk 88: Rune Crafter

Rune Crafter

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
Any rock while holding in hand gets touched by natural element, allows the usage of natural elements equal to the time the rock is hit with element.

Abilities:
- If you burn, soak, blow winds, etc on a rock, it will become magical. Allowing to use the natural element used on the rock.
- While holding a rock and burning it with fire will make the quirk user turn it into fiery rune. This can be used as Flamethrower or Short burst fire balls. Throwing the rock at target will trigger explosion.
- If you soak it, you can use the rock as water hose, or throw the rock as water balloon.
- Naturally it will always have wind element, due to existence of air everywhere. It can be used to knock back enemies. Throwing it with spinning motion will cause mini tornadoes based on the stone size,
- While rubbing it on Ground or Sand will turn it into Earth Rune. This allows the quirk user to shoot short bursts of sand stream at the enemies. It also accumulates dust around to turn them into stone which can thrown at enemies. Also if the rune is thrown at the enemy it will cause them to fallback.

Drawbacks:
- A stone once used for a rune element cannot be changed to other element.
- A pebble will have weak runic properties while a larger stone will be more stronger. So picking up right stone is important.
- The power of runes can be used only until the user has enough stamina. If the quirk user has less stamina, the runic powers cannot be activated.
- It takes 5 minutes to craft the rune from pebble, and 7-8 minutes for rock of the size of palm. Larger rocks take more time. So preparing runes is necessary before fighting.
- The runes have their power only for 24 hours, after which they have to be recharged.
- Due to the focus required to make runes, most of the times they get headaches after completing a rune.