Quirk 89: Fox

Fox

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
The quirk user is born with animal features of a fox. They have a long pointed nose just like the foxes as well as whiskers. They have sharp teeth, claws, and bushy tail. They have ears protruding from their head which gives them better listening abilities. They have slender build and cannot go beyond the height of 3 feet, due to their partial animal DNA. Their slender build makes them quite agile but also a single hit can knock them out. Their skin is mostly covered in reddish orange fur. They usually growl during their younger years, and can speak broken english when they mature.

Abilities:
- As a fox, their nose is very sensitive to smell, and can detect others from long distance. Their ears are also very sensitive can hear from distance of up to very 13 meters clearly.
- Your internal fox DNA allows you to harness the magnetic field of the Earth. While facing the north, you can barely miss the target you want to attack. As a fox, while facing the north direction you always pounce at your enemies with the accuracy of 75%.[1]
- Due to their slender build, they are very much agile.
- You also have claws which can cut through soft objects including human flesh. Not effective in strong objects like metal, concrete, etc.
- You also have fur on your body which protects from cold temperature.
- Being a predator species, they can enter into predator state where their powers increases.

Drawbacks:
- Their short stature and slender build makes them quite vulnerable, and they can be easily knocked down if hit.
- The fur becomes burden in hot or humid areas where it causes more sweat.
- They prefer solitude and cannot mix with others well.
- While in predator state, they cannot distinguish between friend or foe. They will always attack the closest one.

Reference Video
- [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCqQYpM1hCA] Red Fox Hilariously Pounces Headfirst Into Snow.