Quirk 6: Mimic

Mimic

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Description:
This quirk is similar to the Neito Monoma's Copy quirk but has some additional features with different disadvantages. So if the user sees someone shoot a fire ball, the quirk user can repeat the action to shoot the fireball. Think of it like the Sharingan of the Naruto though with only time use.

Quirk Discovery Ideas:
- This quirk was discovered by the user while imitating Mt. Lady or Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu she have seen on the news, causing destruction of their house, when the quirk was accidentally activated. Though after imitating some simple school friend's quirk they realized that they can mimic the quirk of anyone as long as they do the exact thing. (Considering the quirk user was a girl.)
- This quirk was discovered by the user imitating Endeavor and accidentally setting their house on fire with it. Though after imitating some simple school friend's quirk they realized that they can mimic the quirk of anyone as long as they do the exact thing. (Considering the quirk user was a boy.)
- (Villainous Origins) When the user found out about his/her special quirk that allowed him/her to mimic any action performed by an individual, the user thought of using it for nefarious purpose. The quirk user started opening bank vaults just because they had the memory of how someone unlocked it, where the keys are kept, just by watching them. Over the time, the quirk user got famous moniker, Repethief. Since the quirk user is always prepared before any heist, they always copied some heroes quirks before performing a heist.

Abilities:
- Can repeat any action performed by a individual.
- Can repeat actions of a quirk user to effectively replicate quirk, just like copy quirk.
- Can also mimic effects of a transformation quirk.
- The quirk which was mimicked is twice stronger than original.
- The quirk user seems to be unaffected by the quirks like burning from flames, cold from freezing quirks.

Drawbacks:
- Quirk mimicry is one time use only.
- Quirk user has to see the target's quirk in action to perform it.
- It has 10 charges at any given moment. It takes 1 hours to reactivate one charge. So if used for 10 times in single hour then have to wait for 10 hours before it can be used again.
- Cannot work on mutation type quirks. If still used, it will waste the one charge of Mimic.
- While using others Quirk the user will also get some of their weaknesses. If some weaknesses are not applied then the quirk is 1.5 times stronger only.