Quirk 72: Serpopard

Serpopard

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
The Serpopard is an mythological animal originated from Egyptian Mythology and Mesopotamian arts. Though the word is most recently used to name this creature, because no name exists for this creature exists in ancient literature. They have features of leopards and snakes, it includes face and body of a leopard. The snake side features give them neck, tail and tongue of a snake. Their neck is much longer due to snake physiology. They are usually quite angry in nature.

Abilities:
- They can run quite faster and hold breath for longer duration due to leopard physiology.
- They have much better vision at night time due to dual animal physiology.
- They can sense earthly vibrations with ease due to snake physiology.
- Their fangs secrete poison and also they have immunity from poison.
- Their body is flexible and allows them to wrap them around their enemies. They can easily go through small holes.

Drawbacks:
- They are short tempered and can be made angry very easily.
- Their quirk give them weakness to any earth and water based attack due to the constant state of atomic vibrations. Though earth attacks are much stronger due to closeness of atoms in rocks. Which cause their quirk to become unstable due to innate ability to sense vibrations.
- As they also sense through vibrations, vibrations can be used to misdirect them during combat.
- Their build is basically built upon agility sacrificing strength, making them weak to stronger attacks.
- They should take short rest after prolonged period of running.