Quirk 93: Assassin

Assassin

Quirk Type: Emitter/Mutant

Quirk Description:
This quirk gives their wielder various capabilities of an assassin. Their body secrets oily substance that makes it difficult to hold or bind them. No matter how much they eat, they will always have slender body, due to most of the calories consumed used by their overactive brain.

Abilities:
- The quirk wielder can be as much silent as possible, being undetected even for hearing based quirk user.
- While inside the shadowy area gains invisibility that allows them sneakily run through certain areas.
- They can blink to their targets with just one gaze, and can attack them from any direction or the blind spots.
- Their slender build makes them more agile and faster while running and attacking their enemies. Also they can escape from the enemies that can bind them due to their oily body.
- Assassin instinct is a special power that allows them to detect anyone following them. Also while asleep their body signals them of any danger.

Drawbacks:
- They are quite weak physically but it is countered by their speed and assassin instinct.
- If too much oil is excreted, they can slip due to it.
- Having always active mind causes headaches for short duration. This can be avoided by taking short rests every now and then.