Quirk 104: Mutation Blood

Mutation Blood

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
This ability is quite broken for now since I don't know how to make it balanced. It is one of the scariest possible ability I have created, I guess. This ability mutates the blood of the person, and any animal who drinks it, becomes mutated, grows larger in size, strength, and abilities.

Abilities:
- Any animal who licks blood of this person, they become mutated and stronger as well as ferocious. Animals increase twice their original size.
- This ability also allows the person to control the mutated beings. They obey every command of the person.
- Can control 10 mutated animals at the time.
- Emits weak odor that attracts animals to the person.
- Quirk person gets partial increase in their own physical abilities while controlling animals. They also gain beast like features of the animals they control, such as horns, claws, fangs, to aid the army of mutant animals in the battle.

Drawbacks:
- It doesn't works on humans. Though it still affects beast like quirk users.
- The limit for control is 1 hour, after that should give blood to drink to keep mutation. If the animal
- Cutting body to take out blood can be quite painful, if the person has less pain tolerance.
- The more animals they put under control, the more insane they can become after certain time.
- Animals that have licked this person's blood a lot will gain taste for human blood. And will become even ferocious in their normal form.