Quirk 74: Gajasimha

Gajasimha

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
A fusion animal from Indian Mythology based on combination of an Elephant and a Lion. The quirk gives enormous power to the quirk user. It also give features quirk user features of both Lion and Elephant, which includes head of the Elephant and body of a Lion. It has trunk of an Elephant. This is the last one in Mythological series of quirks.

Abilities:
- Combined strength of an Elephant and the Lion makes it more stronger than an average human.
- Can lift and throw heavy object with it's trunk.
- Can inflict deep wounds with its powerful claws. The wounds must be covered soon to prevent blood loss.
- The tusks it has holds powerful piercing capabilities, can pierce through strong metallic objects.
- Anyone looking into their eyes while they roar will be frightened for some time.
- Due to mythic physiology, they can heal minor damage very fast, though the sever wounds will still take days to heal.

Drawbacks:
- Due to Elephant body they can't run fast, this weakness can be exploited to get away from them faster.
- They may get panicked if they suffer a severe wound during fight.
- They will go in rage state if their partner is injured and will not be able to distinguish between friend or foe. So they must not be emotionally attached to anyone.
- A strong kick can hinder their ability to fight for a while.