Quirk 65: Minotaur

Minotaur

There will be several mythology based quirks, it will take more time due to research required to make them quirk with all of their known powers and weaknesses. 

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
The quirk grants the user half human and half bull physiology. The quirk gives the person head of a bull, also hand and legs of a bull and their body is fully covered with fur. The quirk also gives the tail of the bull. Based on how the person is raised, they can be feral or very calm.

Abilities:
- As a mythical mutation, they get all the powers of the Minotaur such as enhanced strength, enhanced durability, enhanced endurance, enhanced senses, enhanced agility, etc.
- They can easily leap over 4 floors of a tall building with ease.
- Their memory is also strong for monstrous physiology because the connection of the Minotaur with the labyrinth or the maze. They always remember the places they visited and can never get lost unless there is serious construction changes, and if it occurs, the Minotaur can easily replace the old image of the location with the new one.
- They can lift a car or a truck with ease. Also they can uproot trees with ease.
- Their single punch can knock out a person without strong physical body.
- Their hoofs are strong enough to crack a wall and shatter bones.

Drawbacks:
- As a Minotaur, even if raised as a calm individual it can get angry very much easily.
- Red color angers them and also helps to keep them distracted. (Keep him from seeing Red Riot)
- If given them puzzles or riddles to solve, they will be easily distracted with it, until someone knocks sense into them.