Quirk 48: Ankylosaurus

Ankylosaurus

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Description:
The user gets features of Ankylosaurus, the armored lizard of Cretaceous period. Their back is covered with very much stronger thick armor consisting of massive knobs and oval plates of bones, which makes it very difficult for anyone to hurt them on backside. It is called as osteoderms in scientific terms, for anyone who want more knowledge about. Due to their scaly and heavier protective back they got hunch back which can cause others make fun of them. Also like the dinosaur, the quirk user have a tail protruding from their back, also called as tail club.

Abilities:
- Their strength at their adult level will be almost equal to strength of the bus and even maybe an army tank. While it'll be still great during the quirk user's younger years.
- Their tail has a strong club which it can swing freely though with difficulty. Because it is made of thick and strong materials for added protection. Thus making their tail quite useful for them if learned to control.
- The quirk user has more strength, high level durability, though their stamina is lower due to their quirk.
- There are two horn one going backwards and going outwards from their eyes, which also provides protection to their eyes.
- There are not much weaknesses due to the physiology which provides excellent offensive and defensive capabilities.

Drawbacks:
- The quirk user has lower stamina, which means in a prolonged battle the quirk hero or villain will be quite ineffective.
- The tail need much better control to use it freely.