~A/n: For purposes that you'll see later, just imagine Kirishima grew his hair out and now he has longer hair :))~

'Here we are' 

That was all that Bakugo and Kirishima thought, they were so happy It was finally their wedding day! Kirishima and Bakugo had decided to wait for spring to have their wedding. They have been planning since Christmas eve and it was now March. March 15, Kirishima was happily getting ready in the church where the wedding was being held. Mina, Isis, and Sero were with Kirishima helping him with his tux and hair while Denki, Jiro, and Ry were with the ash-blond in a different part of the church. 

"WHY THE FUCK IS THIS TIE BEING STUPID!" Bakugo yelled as he was standing in front of a mirror struggling to tie his tie. "Well maybe if you actually wore the ties back in UA-" Denki began to say but stopped as Bakugo shot him a glare, "Oh you angry dandelion, do not fret," Ry said as he walked over to the angry blond and began to tie his tie. "Kami is right though-" he chuckled as he straightened Bakugo's tie and stepped back to see if it was even. 

Giving a 'tch' Bakugo looked at himself in the mirror "whatever losers" he said as he grabbed his tux jacket and put it on. Everyone stood behind Bakugo and smiled as they looked in the mirror with him, "Look at that! You look great with a tie!" Ry said as he laughed and Jiro giggled a bit. 

"OI! I WON'T HESITATE TO BLOW YOUR FREAKING HEADS OFF!" 

As Mina focused on doing his hair, Sero got out his tux, and Isis was helping Sero. Kirishima laughed from hearing his explosive fiance. "Boy, he sure is happy isn't he?" Mina giggled as she was brushing Kirishima's hair and parting a section, "I guess so" Kirishima laughed as he looked in the mirror watching Mina do his hair. "You've got a flower person right?" The pink-haired girl asked as she started putting the section of his hair in a bun stepping away "Yeah! They're friends with Ry I believe, Minty?" Kirishima said as he stood up turning around.

As if on queue Minty came into the room "Sorry I'm a bit late! Traffic" They laughed as they walked over and sat their stuff on a chair. Waving his hands and smiling Kirishima laughed a bit "No no, It's alright." "Ei, you have to put your tux on now sir-" Isis said as she stood there next to Sero smiling a bit "Ah- right right" the red-head smiled and walked over and took the tux off its hanger. After getting ready Mina fixed his hair a bit and smiled, putting her hands together "You look awesome Kirishima!" She stated and giggled. Isis, Sero, and Minty all nodded as they smiled too. 

As it was getting later, more people started filling the church family, and friends from both Bakugo and Kirishima's side. Even a few pro heroes showed up, all of class 1A was there Mr. Aziawa as well.

Ry and Isis were welcoming everyone as they came in telling them where the food was located and where they could sit. Minty was checking in with both Bakugo and Kirishima. 

"Okay, so that's everyone," Isis said as she and Ry were walking to the back. "Okay, we have like a half-hour until the ceremony so let's just split up till then?" Isis nodded and smiled making her way back to Kirishima's dressing room. 

"Okay, Bakugo come here," Ry said as he sighed "You have crumbs on your tux you moran" "Be quiet!" Wiping the crumbs off of his tux Ry rolled his eyes. "Be ready, you're getting married in an hour~" He laughed and patted Bakugo's shoulder. 

~Time skip~ 

Everyone sat in chairs, Ry was standing in the middle, Isis was on Kirishima's side as she was his best woman while Denki and Sero were his best men. Mina, Jiro, and Deku were on Bakugo's side as they were his best woman and man. 

Bakugo stood there, with his hands in front of him as he smiled and waited. 

A minute or two later the doors opened, Kirishima came out in his white tux as Mr. Aziawa escorted him, Minty was also behind them as they held a basket of flowers that they threw behind Kirishima. Walking down the aisle Kirishima already had tears in his eyes as he looked at Bakugo, who was also getting teary-eyed. 

After Kirishima arrived up front Ry cleared his throat "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to wed these two" He smiled brightly as he looked at both Bakugo and Kirishima. "Please take each other's hands," He said as the two men did. "Now, we're going to skip that long thingy and skip to the vows" He smiled and batted his eyes quickly as everyone sitting laughed "Bakugo say your vows first"

Nodding Bakugo looked at Kirishima "Watch where you're going dumbass!" Bakugo said as he looked Kirishima in the eyes "Those were the first things I've ever said to you, and I'm glad they weren't the last. You're such a wonderful person and I am so glad you're standing here in front of me on this very day, I promise to never let you go" the ash-blond croaked out as he smiled.  Ry sniffed a bit and wiped his eyes as he nodded "Kirishima, your vows now?" 

Nodding Kirishima smiled "You're the manliest man I know, you've been through some rough patches and some good ones. I-I'm really glad you let me in, I promise to hold you and cherish you forever. You're my happiness and my world Katsuki" he smiled. 

Isis wiped her eyes and smiled as she covered her mouth with her hand, Smiling brightly Ry faced Bakugo"Alright, Katsuki Bakugo, Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He looked Kirishima in the eyes and smiled "I do." "And do you, Eijiro Kirishima take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you both shall live?" Nodding he smiled "I do" handing them the rings Ry wiped his eyes. 

Slipping the rings on each other's fingers the two men laughed a bit "You may now kiss your man!" Ry said as he threw his hands in the air everyone around them laughing and clapping, some smiling and crying. Kissing Kirishima Bakugo wrapped his arms around his neck crying a lot. 

After the two pulled apart the whole Bakusquad including Ry, Isis and Minty went over and hugged the newly married couple. "OKAY! PHOTOSHOOT!" Mina yelled as she giggled and ran to get the camera. 

~Time skip, two months later~ 

"Baby! They came" Kirishima smiled as he carried the envelope into the living room where Bakugo was. "They finally fucking came? Why'd it take so long!" The ash-blond complained as he sat up looking at Kirishima who was sitting down next to him "I don't know baby" he laughed and carefully opened the envelope. 

Humming, Bakugo kissed Kirishima's forehead "I love you Eijiro," smiling Kirishima kissed Bakugo "I love you too Katsuki"

.

.

.

~The end~

~~~~~~

Oml, It's done😭🥺 I- I just want to thank you all once again for all the support and love! I really appreciate it! I'm also sorry that this chapter took so long to publish! E! dfghysgf I hope you enjoy!~ Stay tuned for my new story coming soon!~

Special thanks and special guests: @TooMinty and