chapter 6

It was just one more day until Bakugos birthday he wasn't really looking forward to it. He received a couple of Happy early birthdays from people in the class, but he really didn't care. Out of everyone he wanted one specific person to wish him a happy birthday.. but they didn't.

Kirishima, Sero, Jiro, Mina, and Denki had everything set. They got small gifts for Bakugo, They had got the little wrist band things so they could go on as many rides as they wanted, And all they had to do was convince bakugo to go to the fair with them tomorrow and surprise him.

Kirishima had gotten bakugo a new hoodie. It was a black hoodie with the word 'boom' on it. (I couldn't think of anything else (˘・_・˘)), He had hoped bakugo would like it. "Ok so has anyone talked to Bakugo?" Denki had said "no not yet," Jiro said "I personally think Kiri should do it," Mina said with her arms crossed "you guys are good friends, even tho y'all should be dating, he'll listen to you".

Kirishima laughed at her statement "True, I guess I'll go talk to him" he walked to Bakugo's dorm room and knocked "Bakugo, it's me Mann" he had said quite excitedly "Come on in shitty hair" He opened the door and walked in smiling.

"What do you want shitty hair," bakugo said looking at his phone. "I just wanted to see if you would come to the fair with us tomorrow," the male said Happily "I'm a busy sorry loser," Bakugo said harshly "No you're coming," The red haired male said sternly, he really wanted Bakugo to have fun on his birthday.

The angry Pomeranian looked up from his phone and glared at him "And what are you gonna do if I don't" he said smiling,

Imagine it like this 🙃

Kirishima wasn't expecting that-
"I'll force you myself if you don't go then," He said with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

(because why not it shall get a tiny bit spicy ;) it's my book I shall do what I want and bc I feel like the story is getting boring-)

Bakugo got up and walked over to Kirishima backing him to the wall, "You'll force me? Why do you want me to go so bad?" The Pomeranian said smiling cornering Kirishima to the wall "I-i I just want you to come that's a-all Bakubro"

Kirishima was flustered and confused was bakugo doing this on purpose? Bakugo leaned down to Kirishima's ear and said "I guess I'll go then"

Kirishima didn't know what was going on he was so flustered and confused he might as well have been Denki after he short-circuits "O-okseeyoutherebakugo!" Kirishima said quickly and jumbled up. He then left Bakugo's room.

"SOOOO?! what'd he say," Mina said, "He said he'll go," Kirishima said "YAY!!" The pink girl said.

Kirishima lay in bed that night thinking about what happened with bakugo, "is that a sign he likes me?" "Or was he just messing around"? He was still a Lil bit red. It honest took everything he had to not kiss bakugo "Nah he probably would've blown my head off" "when will you be mine?.."

oK, iT's dOnE! Happy early birthday Katsuki Bakugo you angry Pomeranian 💓💓 I think the chapter tomorrow will be a longer one just yea cause why not adios ;3 💓