Bakugo's feelings

A/N: I am really motivated today so here's another chapter! and like I said this will not be turned into a Bakudeku story! I just feel like Bakugo's side matters, if you guys want more of this concept in better detail I will happily make a Bakudeku book using this concept of Deku having Hanaki bc bakugo doesn't love him back! But you should know that if I were to make a separate book the ending would of course be different in that book than in this one! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why would Kirishima call Deku over?! He knows I don't like him! He's so annoying always "kAcCHan" "kAccHAn" "I WilL bE bEtTEr tHAN yOU!". Like he could never he was quirkless our whole childhood then magically gets one because All Might saw 'potential' in him?! Bullshit

Grabbing Kirishima's hand and squeezing it tightly we walk off, Deku walking in front of us with his head down. Like always, "So any luck on a new special  move?" I ask Kirishima giving him a small smile. He's been working really hard on his quirk and with all honesty, he's improving every day! "No, not yet! But I've made a lot of progress since yesterday!" He smiled real big and started swinging our hands. I chuckle a bit, he's always so bubbly

As we near my house I notice Deku turn to his house, But Deku wasn't the only thing I noticed. He had flowers sticking from his neck. Weird as fuck they're red and are all around his neck, Did he put them there? Not really thinking much about it I and Kirishima walk past him as we near my house. we soon arrive at my house.

Opening the door to my house we walk in and take our shoes off "I'm tired" Kirishima says really quietly "Well then you should sleep" I say walking up to him putting my hand on his cheek and using my thumb to rub small circles on his cheek. leaning into my touch Kirishima smiles and nods. I walk him to my room with my arm wrapped around his waist, "Hey bakugo" Kirishima says "Hm?" I ask opening the door to my room and guiding him in.

"After I wake up you should tell me why you really hate Midoriya.." he says walking over to my bed and climbing under the covers. "why would you want to know?" sitting on the edge of the bed looking at him with a serious look "I just want to know, you make him feel really bad you know, I just want to see what your reasons are.." he sighs while getting comfortable under the covers. "... Alright just get some sleep first shitty hair," I say kissing his forehead while getting up and leaving the room.

~Timeskip to about 20 minutes later~

 As I sit on the couch watching TV the old hag comes up and lays something down next to me with a sad look on her face, I don't know what but as I'm picking the picture up she walks away 

I stare at the picture with wide eyes, Something hurts.. in my chest.. guilt? no no no why the guilt? matter of fact why would she give this to me? I put this away ages ago. I never wanted to lay eyes on it again. Holding the picture in my hand tightly tears somewhat forming in my eye, I hear a soft voice "babe.. what wrong?" Kirishima said placing his hand on my shoulder and looking me in the eyes with a concerned look on his face.

Tilting my head down I start to explain everything, why I treat Deku the way I do, some tears start to fall "Baby..." Kirishima says hugging me tightly "never think you're worth less than what you are! And Midoryia? He's looked up to you since you guys were kids, I understand you were jealous.. but you could've treated him nicer.." 

despite myself I just started to cry into Kirishima's shoulders, I hugged him back burring my face into his neck bawling my eyes out, "I  know I should've treated him better! I remind myself of that every day! I was just so mad because he was quirkless our whole life then he just magically gets a quirk! AND HE'S STRONGER THAN ME!" I admit crying like a baby. 

"Katsuki, I love you... I really do so please don't cry bro, ok? Unless they're manly tears I don't want to see you cry alright?" Kirishima says pulling away from me and putting both his hands on my face. "You're good enough, strong enough, and nice enough to forgive yourself alright?" He says smiling his wonderful smile before kissing me.

Smiling Into the kiss, I softly kiss him back. I don't know what it is, but his touch is so soft, despite his quirk making him into a fucking bolder. His actual touch was soft.

Pulling away from the kiss I wipe my eyes and smile at my redheaded boyfriend "Thank you.." I say and rest my head on his shoulder as he rubs my back "No problem Katsuki.."

"I never meant to hurt him.." I say quietly "I never meant too.. he's just so strong.. And I know that no matter how fucking hard I try I'll never be able to measure up.." squeezing my hands together as I start to cry again. "And now that I've treated him like shit he'll never care about me! he'll never care about me as his childhood friend ever again!" Wiping my eyes and looking at Kirishima.

"I'm sure he still cares about you bakugo he's just hurt that's al-" 

"THAT'S THE POINT"

I stand up quickly

"HE'S HURT BECAUSE OF ME! HIS CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND THAT WAS TO STUPID AND SCARED TO DO ANYTHING! IF ONLY I WAS STRONGER!" Kirishima looks at me with wide eyes, he's shaking. "B-bakugo calm down I'm sure if you apologized-" "HE WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT MY APOLOGISE!" I say walking out the room with an angry look and tears streaming down my face.

 pathetic! That's all you are! You yelled at your boyfriend for something he can't help, you did this! not him, you!

Walking to the bathroom I close the door and sit on the floor, "HE doesn't care about me anymore.. I've always wanted to be his friend.. but no.. my stupid ass pride got in the way.. now he hates me.." 

Little did bakugo know. Deku didn't hate him. He loved him and he was currently sitting on the floor of his own bathroom coughing up a shit ton of flower petals because of that reason. He loves you Bakugo