chapter 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATSUKI!!! 💓💓 YOU BEAUTIFUL POMERANIAN I- *cough* happy birthday child you are very amazing U^U
:-:-:-:-:-:-

Kirishima woke up very excited he was excited that he and the gang were gonna celebrate Bakugo's birthday. It was currently a Monday so they really couldn't head to the fair right away.

The Bakusquad got ready and headed over to Bakugos dorm, they all got up a little earlier so they wouldn't miss bakugo, presents in hand, Kirishima knocked on his door.

"Who is it?!" The blond hair boy yelled

"It's us man" Kiri and the rest all said in sync

".. hold on losers"

A few seconds later the door opens. "Happy birthday Bakugo!!" They all say in sync once again, Bakugo was quite surprised, he actually smiled (cherish this moment children (๑'•.̫ • '๑)) "Thanks losers, thought y'all forgot" he said playfully punching Denki in the shoulder "Well you thought wrong" Mina said giggling, "We're all going to the fair after school, kinda thought you'd like to do something for your birthday instead of sitting around" Jiro said. 

They all handed Bakugo their gifts, he put them in his room saying he'd open them later.

They all walked to UA in their normal Lil group, almost as soon as they entered the room:

"Happy birthday Bakugo!" Said Aizawa and the rest of the class that was there. "Oop-" said Mina
"Thanks, I guess losers" Bakugo muttered and walked towards his desk.

~timeskip~

It was the afternoon and they just got back to the dorms everyone getting ready to head to the fair,  Bakugo put on a black shirt with a white and black hoodie some jeans, and black shoes.

Kirishima and everyone waited for him to met them in the common area, A few minutes later bakugo came down and they were ready to go, "Here" Mina said smiling giving Bakugo the bracelet thingy,

~Timeskip again-~

They arrived there and almost immediately bakugo said "Who's gonna go on the roller coaster with me?!" "I will," Kirishima said smiling "BET!" They all split up and said to meet in the food court in an hour.

"Don't get scared now weird hair" bakugo said smirking as they approached the roller coaster, "pfft like I'm gonna get scared," Kiri said smiling. "Next" the guy running the ride called, they got in one of the carts and buckled up.

The ride started and they were going up very slow, as soon as they reached the top Bakugo said "Hell yeah this is gonna be fun" Kirishima tried not to look down, he wasn't necessarily afraid of heights. He just tried to avoid them.

After a few seconds, the cart went down really fast and bakugo yelled pretty excitedly and Kirishima tried not to scream, after the second loop de loop he screamed "WHAT THE FUUUUCK! MAKE IT STOP" Bakugo looked over at Kirishima, he had his eyes closed and was holding onto the bars for dear life.

Despite himself, he grabbed the males hand and squeezed it, "calm down shitty hair!" (Aww (๑'•.̫ • '๑)) the red-haired male looked over at his friend and blushed, for the remainder of the ride Kirishima didn't feel as scared.

After the ride ended, bakugo sorta laughed "You didn't tell me you were afraid of heights shitty hair," Kirishima's face got red "Well I'm not that ride was just a little too fast for my liking". Bakugo slung his arm around Kirishima "let's go ride another one then" Kirishima was quite excited "Sure! It's kinda fun to get scared on a ride sometimes".