つ﹏⊂

A/n: from now on, the chapters leading up till the end of this book. Which is coming very soon, will not be sad! I will try my best to stick with happy 😌

A week has passed since Deku has woken up from his coma, a week since Bakugo and Kirishima have talked to Deku. They've been so busy with the hero work that they haven't had time, hell, they haven't even had time to spend with each other. But, luckily both of them had work off on the same day, they decided to visit Deku later in the day. 

Both Kirishima and Bakugo had mutually agreed that sleeping would be the best thing, they slept for about a good 2 hours on normal nights because they were either called into work or one of them couldn't sleep. Bakugo was curled up next to Kirishima as he had his arms wrapped around the redhead's torso, Kirishima had his arms wrapped around Bakugo as he also had his face hidden in Bakugo's neck. 

They both slept for about a few hour hours until they finally decided to get up and start their day. "I'm taking a shower loser," Bakugo said as he ruffled Kirishima's hair and walked over to the dresser to pick out some clothes. Nodding as he rubbed his eyes, Kirishima got up and stretched and walking down to the kitchen. 

'I wonder if there's any spaghetti leftover' the redhead thought to himself as he opened the fridge tiredly looking for the leftovers from the previous night. Smiling once he found the bowl of spaghetti, he put some in a bowl and heated it waiting patiently for his food. By the time his spaghetti had finished heating up, Bakugo was out of the shower. He walked around the house with only his shorts on as he dried his hair with a towel.

Kirishima was sitting in the kitchen slurping a mouthful of spaghetti when Bakugo walked past him. He had to take a double look, he looked up at Bakugo and looked back down at his bowel for a second then choked on the noodles as he snapped his eyes back up at Bakugo who was now looking in the fridge. He spat the noodles back into his bowel and wiped his face as he stared at his boyfriend's body. 

He and Bakugo had sex once in the year that they have been together, now he wasn't complaining because he knew that there was way more to their relationship than sex, but he also knew that Bakugo had an amazing body and it turned him on a lot

Bakugo had grabbed the stuff to make a sandwich, Kirishima got up and walked over to Bakugo wrapping his arms around his waist as he kissed Bakugo's shoulder. "Hey, shitty hair" Bakugo smiled as he started making his sandwich Kirishima didn't say anything he just started rubbing his hands up Bakugo's sides as he kissed his shoulder. Bakugo stopped making his sandwich as he shivered a bit and smirked "Oi! What are you doing shitty hair?" He asked as he looked back at the redhead. 

Kirishima smiled up at him and bit his shoulder as his hands traveled down to Bakugo's lower member slowly. As his body tensed up and he clenched onto the counter groaning a bit "E-Eijiro~" he breathed out heavily as he hung his head looking down at his half made sandwich. Chuckling as he rubbed Bakugo's growing erection he smiled and kissed his neck "You're so sexy Katsuki~". 

Katsuki let out a groan that Kirishima felt throughout his whole body as his eyes closed and his jaw clenched. "Turn around" he said lowly.

"W-why the hell-"

"turn the fuck around Katsuki"  

Bakugo turned around slowly as he looked at Kirishima who instantly kissed the ashblond, smiling a bit Bakugo rested his hands onto Kirishima's hips as he kissed back. Pulling away after awhile for breath Kirishima gasped out and smirked as he then took his shirt off. Bakugo smiled and kissed Kirishima's neck as his hand then traveled up to the redhaired male's hair pulling on it a bit as he bit Kiri's neck. 

"This is going to be fun~" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~* AND THAT'S A WRAP! I hope, like always. You enjoyed, have a fantastic day/afternoon/night!~