( ╯︿╰ )

Bakugo was in the gym training, he had nothing better to do and he finished all his homework that was given out that day so he headed to the gym. He noticed how Kirishima had been very quiet lately he didn't know why but he's been avoiding him, Kirishima had stopped coming to sleep in Bakugo's dorm, he stopped walking with him to class and even in class, he would ignore him. Punching the punching bag harder Bakugo tried to think about what he did he didn't do anything? he started to worry sadness and anger built up inside Bakugo as he punched the punching bag accidentally using his quirk and made it explode.

He growled "Fuck" as he started cleaning up the remains of the punching bag he went back to thinking they haven't been in any fights, Bakugo never yelled at him he promised himself that if he would ever hurt Kirishima he'd slap himself. 

Replacing the destroyed punching bag Bakugo went back to punching.

~~~~~~

Kirishima was in his dorm laying on his bed, he didn't like what he heard come out of Midoriya's mouth. He hated it he despised it, staring at the wall Kirishima thought of nothing more than to just avoid Bakugo and Midoriya. He knew Bakugo had nothing to do with it but at this point, he wanted to just think, he went over the scenario in his head over and over. He knew that he heard Midoryia right he was just in denial. 

He was walking with Denki to the class a couple of days ago when he and Denki approached the corner and heard Deku and Aziawa talking. 

"Mr. Aziawa I don't know what to do.."

"Midoryia you just have to hang in there.. you're getting the surgery right?"

By the mention of this Denki and Kirishima stopped in their tracks to listen.

"Well.. yeah but it won't be until next week... And in all honesty, I don't think I can handle losing my feelings for kacchan.."

Kirishima froze, Bakugo? that was who Midoryia loved? His Bakugo?! He was angered, sympathetic, and sad. He told Denki that he'd be skipping class that day, Denki was confused as to why but he agreed and told Kirishima that he'd cover for him. He ran into Bakugo on his way back to the dorms, He had tried to talk to him but Kirishima just ignored him and walked on not even looking at him. 

And that takes him here, in his bed covered up curled up in a ball he knew he shouldn't be mad at Bakugo. He knew that Bakugo didn't know and he knew perfectly well that Bakugo was hurting right now and that hurt him but he also knew he couldn't tell Bakugo. He'd be outraged! he just lay there thinking of how to approach it all. 

~~~~~~

Walking down the hallway Bakugo walked up to Kirishima's room and knocked on the door. "Baby... It's me" he said softly waiting for a reply. ".. You can come in if you want" Kirishima replied, opening the door slowly he walked in closing it behind him. 

"Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" bakugo asked leaning up against the door looking at the ground. "No, you haven't done anything wrong..." "then why have you been ignoring me Eijiro!" Bakugo said as his voice cracked, Kirishima got up and walked over to Bakugo hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry baby! I know it wasn't very manly of me but I just got upset over something it wasn't you who did anything I  swear!"

Bakugo wrapped his arms around Kirishima and hugged him tightly hiding his face in his neck, "I d-don't want to l-lose you Eijiro" He said through a shaking voice. "I'm sorry baby!" he said again burring his face in Bakugo's neck "sorry baby," Kirishima said hugging Bakugo tighter. 

Bakugo accepted his apology and kissed Kirishima for the first time in a while,  Kirishima leaned into the kiss desperately letting bakugo know he was sorry. Pulling away from the kiss after a few seconds Bakugo pulled away from the kiss, "please, tell me why you ignored me" he looked into Kirishima's eyes with a desperate look in his eyes. 

"I... I don't know If I can.."

~*Hi guys! I am back and feeling much better! Thank you for all the support and kindness you guys have shared. As promised here is a new chapter and as always enjoy! ❤*~

wc: 750