Happy Birthday!! 💓🥺🦈

A/n: I'm so sorry this is late! By one day yes, But I'm still sorry! Forgive me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo woke up early, he already woke up early on any other day, but today was a special day. It was Kirishima's Birthday! Taking a shower and going over to Denki's room Bakugo knocked on the door. "Oi! Pikachu! wake up!" The angry dandelion whisper shouted.

Denki opened the door with a sleepy look on his face "What is it bakugo? It's nearly 8:00" Bakugo sighed "Whatever, I just need you to keep Kirishima out of the dorms until I text you," Bakugo said. Yawing Denki agreed and went to get ready Around the time Denki finished getting ready everyone was waking up, bakugo made his way over to Kirishima's room as Denki followed.

~Kiri's POV~

I woke up blinking a few times, Today was my birthday! Man, I was excited! I wonder what I should do today? Train? sleep in? training sounds good. I praise myself for that thought "I'm so manly" I say to myself and laugh. 

Getting ready to head to the gym I hear a knock on my door and I say "Come in!" I turn around and see bakugo and Denki "Sup guys! I'm just about to head to the gym wanna tag along?" Bakugo and Denki were acting weird, they were fidgeting and smiling a lot "No man! we made plans today remember?!" Denki said smiling "I don't remember-" I said but was cut off as Denki came and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away. 

"Don't be silly! We'll be back! He said pulling me away "have fun Kiri," Bakugo said chuckling, "I- Okay, bye-"

~Normal POV~ 

After Denki dragged Kirishima out of the dorms everyone gathered in the common room and planned out what was gonna happen, their plan was to decorate the dorm and put up a table with all of Kirishima's favorite snacks. "Where are the gifts gonna go-?" Todoroki asked, "I don't know Icey-hot!" "OOOH! we could stack them up against the wall into A 'k' for his name! There's 18 of us excluding Kirishima and Mineta!" Mina said. "H-hey! That's mean!" Mineta said from the back of the room, "be quiet Mineta" Tsyu said.

The plan was nothing big, something simple and sweet. Bakugo asked Sato to make a cake A simple chocolate cake with red icing and the word 'Riot' written in white icing on it. Bakugo had gotten Kirishima a couple of gifts a shark onesie and a new punching bag he tore his other one somehow. 

~Kiri's POV~

It's been two hours now, Denki has kidnapped me from my morning workout, Why?
I don't know.

"By the way! Happy birthday!" Denki said smiling and doing finger guns, "Oh- Thank you Denki," I said rubbing the back of my neck smiling. 

"No problem man! Anything for my Bro Kirishima!" Denki said smiling "Thank you- But why did you have to drag me out? It's been two hours" His eyes widened and he smiled goofily "Well you know, Just wanted to hang out with you on your birthday," Denki said sweat dropping.
"Uh-huh-" I said squinting at him.

It was another hour when Denki got a message on his phone ad he said we could go back

~Normal POV~

Texting Denki ad making sure everything was ready bakugo turned the lights off in the dorm and hid behind the couch. Patiently  waiting for the door to open, a few minutes after Bakugo had turned the lights off the door opened as the light turned on everyone popped up and yelled

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRISHIMA!"

Kirishima activated his quirk out of fright, He was not expecting this and he was both scared and surprised, "O-oh Thank you, guys!" He smiled deactivating his quirk.

Everyone in the class went over and patted him on the back and gave him hugs and happy birthday, while bakugo, stayed back with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. He loved seeing his boyfriend happy, He was glad that he.. no they,  made Kirishima smile. 

"babe!" Kirishima said walking over to bakugo smiling and hugging him "did you do this?" He said giggling "well the extras helped out as well it wasn't just me," bakugo said kissing Kirishima on the cheek. "Thank you!" 

After a few hours everyone had eaten cake snacks and given out their gifts, Kirishima was currently in the shark onesie Bakugo got him 

Kirishima and bakugo were cuddled up on the couch talking and having a great time, Everyone else said their last happy birthday's and left the couple on the couch

Kirishima and bakugo were cuddled up on the couch talking and having a great time, Everyone else said their last happy birthday's and left the couple on the couch. "thank you again Katsuki" Kiri said laying his head back on Bakugo's chest "No problem Eijiro" Bakugo said kissing the red male's forehead.

After about one hour of talking, they decided to go back to Bakugo's room and sleep.
They fell asleep in each other's arms.

~rEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm sorry!!! I know It's a day late- ifsgyfgdyuksgyu I didn't mean too I forgot to post the chapters (。﹏。*), 
Happy birthday Kirishima! You are an amazing shark boyo ^u^~