(#°Д°)

As promised! A new chapter! Short but sweet :D, Also stay tuned for the end- i will be fangirling OwO 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while after the two boys fell asleep recovery girl walked in and saw the two boys asleep on the bed. She was so happy about it she put a hand over her chest where her heart was and smiled "Golly, young love makes me so happy especially these two.."

She walked over to the bed and woke kirishima up it was past curfew and while she could let them stay there she didn't want to hear mister Aziawa talk her ear off. "You dears should head back alright?" She said giving Kiri a warm smile in the darkness of the room "alright, thank you for waking me up" Kirishima yawned and sat up "No worries dear" The small lady said.

Picking Bakuho up bridle style and walking off towards the dorms he hummed a small tune as the cold night air hit his face, As for bakugo he had his laid up against Kiri's chest sleeping soundly as the approached the dorms kirishima spotted Mister Aziawa standing in front of the dorms as if waiting for them to arrive.

"Where were you guys?!" He whisper shouted noticing the peacefully asleep bakugo, "I'm sorry sir! We fell asleep at recovery girl's office!" All three of them walked in the dorms feeling the warm embrace from the heat. "We'll head off to bed sorry for the trouble sir!" Kiri said as he walked towards his room.

Placing bakugo down on the bed kirishima began to change into some comfortable clothes as bakugo woke up.

"Oh~" Bakugo said sleepily rubbing his eyes "Eh?!" Kirishima said holding his shirt up to cover himself up "Oh come on I've seen more than just your chest ~" Bakugo said chuckling "sHut uP! i rEfUSE tO liStEN aNY lOngEr" Kirishima said slipping his shirt on and sitting down on the bed flustered. Laying his head on kirishima's shoulder bakugo laughed "I was only messing around shitty hair" flopping back onto the bed and pulling bakugo on top of him the red haired male laughed "I know baby" 

The two talked for a good hour before falling asleep In each others arms.

~ok- Ok- OK What I'm fangirling about you ask? One of the people i followed followed me- I Absolutely admire this person- I love their work and they followed me- I realize now they only followed me so they could @ me in their comment section (My comment got reported somehow so they just @ted me) but at the same time I am so Effing happy- I LEGIT WAS FLIPPING OUT OMLLLLLL- efiyegfgydyshdsui I can't believe it- ANyway that's all i came to say! HAve a wonderful day and hope you enjoy the chapter!~

Person I'm talking about is none other than the amazing @kirikirichibi2k20! They have some amazing stories they write and If you guys wouldn't mind checking their stories out if you wanted too that would be great! This person is amazing! ( •̀ ω •́ )✧