(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

"This is going to be fun~"

Kirishima said as he kissed Bakugo and ran his fingers through his hair only for Bakugo to push his hands away and take his wrist as he flips them. Kirishima's back is now on the fridge and Bakugo is now looking down at him "Oh come on shitty hair~ Trying to top?" Kirishima pushed Bakugo away and grabbed his hand dragging him towards the couch. 

Once they arrived at the couch Kirishima pushed Bakugo onto it and got on top of him putting one leg on either side of him straddling the blond. Bakugo looked at Kirishima who was now, kissing his neck and grinding himself against his erection, this caused the blond to groan out in pleasure. "E-Eijiro~," he said breathlessly as he placed his hands on Kirishima's hips.

The red-haired male started to bite the blond's neck as he kept grinding against him, Bakugo's eyes were half-lidded and his mouth was agape groaning a bit. "E-Ejiro stop teasing y-you asshole" he growled as his breathing hitched, with this, Kirishima stopped. He sat up and got off of Bakugo walking to their room, "H-HEY! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT!" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima entered the room with a thing of lube in his hand as he went over to Bakugo and sent the lube down on the table. 

"Turn over," Kirishima said as he began to slip his boxers off "Why the hell would I do that?!" Bakugo scoffed. Kirishima glared at Bakugo "I said to turn over Katsuki" the redhead said as he began to slip Bakugo's boxers down "and I said no" Bakugo growled as he lifted his hips so Kirishima could take his boxers off completely. Kirishima growled and looked Bakugo in the eyes "Fine, are you okay with turning over?" Bakugo laid there with a red face "I- I just want you to give me a blowjob damn it!" He growled looking away,

Kirishima smirked and lowered his head... 

~*AND THAT'S A WRAP! I'm sorry I didn't finish It again :< I kind of got uncomfortable writing it- Idk why because smut isn't new to me. Maybe it's writing it for hundreds of people to see that makes me nervous- anyway, I apologize once again and I hope you enjoy it. There will be another chapter coming out shortly after this one! Stay tuned and I hope you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night*~