~Chapter 3~

Friday

It was currently Friday Bakugo was eagerly waiting for school to end so he could go back to the dorms, Deku had managed to get on his nerves two times today. And both those times he was close to blowing his freaking head off, but the Bakusquad wasn't having that. Mainly Kirishima he said it wasn't manly to go blowing people's heads off

Bakugo didn't know why but he and the redheaded male had been hanging out a lot lately, either in his room or in Kirishima's room Now he didn't mind he just thought it was weird.

Bell rings

Bakugo had been relieved to hear the bell he could finally get away from the green-haired boy, He had got up and started to head towards the door "Kacchan you forgot your bookbag" Said the boy himself. "FUCK OFF DEKU!" Bakugo angrily stomped back and grabbed his bookbag, he now left the classroom and was heading for the dorms.

He put his headphones on and started to listen to music (now hate me if you will but I don't know his music Interest so think of whatever ^^'). The walk to the dorms wasn't long but he just wanted to clear his head, once Bakugo had made it to the dorms he went to his room.

He had changed into some sweatpants and a black hoodie, he was laying on his bed when Kirishima burst through the door "BRO!" This had startled bakugo so he fell off his bed. "What the fuck Kirishima!? What do you want now?!" The blond said "...Hi" Said the boy giggling bakugo stared at him angrily.

Kirishima had walked into Bakugo's room and sat on his bed, "why were you so angry at Midoriya today bro?" The redhead asked questioningly. "Because he's so Annoying! He gets on my nerves!" Kirishima listened to Bakugo rant for a few minutes then he put his arm around Bakugo's shoulders "Chill dude he was just being nice" The blond turned his head and glared at Kiri "that's the problem! He's too nice!"

He sighed "dude it's not manly to hold grudges" the blond almost laughed "you're the one to talk shitty hair, you didn't talk to Mina for a week after she beat you in Mario kart!" The boy blushed in embarrassment "it wasn't fair! She's a hacker bro! She always has those blue shells!" He chuckled at Kirishima's pettiness "yea whatever you say shitty hair"

They hung out for a while talking about Present Mic and how he should dress up as a banana for Halloween until Mina burst through the door, "KIRISHIMA YOU IN HERE?!-". She had just walked in on Bakugo laughing his ass off at Kirishima's dumb impression of Present Mic, "AWWWWE Kiri! You made him laugh honey I'm proud of you!" The blond had a slight blush on his normal angry face and Kiri was a tomato "Mina!"

"What are you doing here Racoon eyes!" "I just was looking for Kiri! I need to speak with him", Kiri had gotten up and walked over to Mina telling bakugo he would be back. They walked outside of Bakugo's room and closed the door

"What do you need Mina?" He asked "it's been 2 months since you told us you liked him! When you gonna confess to him!" The pink girl whisper shouted, He went red again "Soon... I think" "Do it or I will Kiri" she laughed  "No! Mina don't I'm not even sure he likes me back!". Bakugo had been silently listening "he has a crush on a guy? Who?!" He thought.

Kirishima had walked back into Bakugos room he smiled nervously "Sorry about that she just wanted to know the homework", The blond pretends he didn't hear the conversation between the two "Tch" he had said.

They hung out for a couple of hours until Kirishima Started to get tired he tried to pretend he wasn't, but that was proven wrong when he leaned over and accidentally fell asleep on Bakugos shoulder. A huge blush had made its way onto the blondes face, he sat there for a minute staring at the male, after a few minutes Kirishima started to get cold. He was slightly shivering in his sleep

"Stupid shitty hair," said Bakugo as he laid Kirishima on his bed and took his hoodie off and put it on the red male. The hoodie was slightly big on him, but apparently, the sleep Kirishima didn't mind he just curled up into the hoodie and smiled. Bakugo slightly smiled for a second, and then picked Kirishima up bridle style and carried Kirishima to his room, laid him on his bed covered him up, and went back to his room.

~the next day, Saturday~

Kirishima had awoken in his bed, he didn't remember walking to his room last night."oh well" he thought, He kicks the covers off of him and goes to the bathroom, he goes to do his hair when he noticed he was wearing Bakugo's black hoodie. "When did I get this?!" He said to himself, he decided to text bakugo seeming how he was too lazy to go to his dorm

💥❤️ Blasty 💥 =bakugo

♥️ Shitty hair ♥️= Kirishima
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥️ Shitty hair♥️:
   Hey Bakubro  

                                                               💥❤️Blasty💥:
                                                                 What shitty hair?

♥️Shitty hair ♥️:
Quick question... Why am I wearing
Your hoodie??

                                                             💥♥️Blasty💥:
                                                               your dumbass fell asleep
                                                        In my room  Last night, you
                                                   Got cold.. explains itself

♥️Shitty hair♥️:
oh... Thanks, bro! 😀

                                                         💥♥️Blasty💥:
                                                              no problem... I guess,
                                                              Mention it to anyone and
                                                            You're dead!!

♥️Shitty hair♥️:
I won't 😁, the hoodie is mine now!
It's mine FOREVER!
                                                                        💥❤️Blasty💥:
                                                                          Whatever shitty
                                                                          Hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo turned his phone off and smiled, Kirishima could be a drama queen sometimes. He went to his closet and pulled out a hoodie he stole from Kirishima, Kirishima had left it over in his room one time and never seemed to remember it Sooo naturally bakugo took it. He threw it on real quick with some black jeans and some Converse.

He wanted to see if the 'Bakusquad' wanted to hang out, he had Nothing better to do and they seemed like cool people, although he never understood why they called themselves that 'Bakusquad' he only hung out with them so it kinda made sense to him the more he thought about it.

dOnE! This one was a longer chapter yes xD it was quite fun to make I shall make part two to this chapter tomorrow or later today whichever comes first, I might be a shorter chapter of them hanging out... adios :3