<(^-^)>

"Never back down from a challenge do you.. Kacchan..?" I say I'm in the far corner of the room sitting in a chair. a scarf still hiding my neck I'm surprised the flowers only grew on my neck. Normally for someone in my position they'd be spreading fast.

 Kacchan looked really surprised I don't know why any normal person who has feelings for someone would show up when they got hurt.. Oh yeah.. he doesn't know that.. Scratching the back of my head smiling I look at kacchan "Feeling better kacchan?" I ask  glancing at Kacchan's hand, kirishima was holding it tightly as if he was planning on never letting go..

".." 

I receive nothing but silence and a shocked gaze from Kacchan he seems confused yet angered. sighing I start to get up. "I-i'm sorry I'll leave" "No.. It's fine you can stay if you want.. damn deku.." Bakugo mumbled as he laid his head on kirishima's lap, "o-oh alright:" I say sitting down.

We surprisingly had a good time, we laughed a little bit and made jokes. But it was hard for me in many ways Kacchan was suddenly being nice not a lot nicer but it was different, and of course  kacchan had his head in kirishima's lap and was letting him play with his hair.. God do i wish that was me.. 

"Midoryia??" kirishima says snapping me out of my thoughts..

~Switching POV to 3rd person~

"Midoryia?" the red haired male said looking up at Deku, "Yeah?" said boy replied curious. "What's up with the scarf?" The red head said "Yeah what the fuck is up with it? You've worn it for weeks" the explosive boy chimed in. Deku's eyes widened and he began to freak out a bit "O-oh! It's nothing I just get cold a lot ya know?" deku stuttered, his eyes frantically darting around the room to avoid any sort of contact with the two boys.

"oh.. Well that's alright" Kirishima smiled and continued playing with his boyfriends hair, after a few minutes Deku stood up "I'm gonna head back now, Hope you feel better kacchan glad to know you weren't hurt badly" Deku smiled as brightly as he normally  would and left the room. 

"well that was weird.." Kirishima said looking at the door deku had just left out of "Tch, i wouldn't worry about it too much" Bakugo said sitting up and pulling kiri onto the bed hugging him tightly. "woah what's with the sudden soft boy act huh?" Kiri said giving the ash blond a smug look as he wrapped his arms around bakugo's waist, "S-shut up shittyhair!" Bakugo said with a blush burring his face into the red haired male's chest. "Ok ok" Kiri chuckled as he kissed Baku's forehead.

Awhile later Recovery girl had came in to check on bakugo and see if he was doing alright and what she saw warmed her heart, Bakugo was curled up slightly and he was fast asleep in kirishima's arms, "Oh my, This is the calmest I've seen him.." She said smiling at kirishima who was still awake. "Oh yeah, bakugo likes being cuddled, he wont admit it but he does" The male said looking down at the sleeping blond bomb in his arms with a soft smile on his face. 

"I'll let him rest but he's free to go back to the dorms when he wakes up alright?" The old women said walking towards the door still smiling "Alright, thank you" Kirishima said giving recovery girl a thumbs up and a smile. After she left the human shark nuzzled his face Into bakugo's neck and whispered before drifting of into his own slumber

"I'm so glad you're mine katsuki.."