(*^_^*)

It took a few minutes of talking through a door, but kirishima got bakugo to come out of the bathroom. Now Kiri didn't know what made his boyfriend so upset he never seemed to care if he hurt the green haired boy before, but here he was. Blood shot eyes, a running nose and hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Ejiro.." the blond male said croaking "It's fine babe just breathe alright?" Kiri said rubbing Bakugo's back and gently kissing him on the cheek. 

after awhile the two stopped hugging each other and went to bed.

~Next day at school~

"And today you'll be sparing against one another!"

These words alone made bakugo smirk, he hasn't spared with anyone in awhile him and Kirishima never got around to it.

"You'll be able to pick your partners, but once the battle ends weather a win or lose you must find a new partner. You can't have the same partner twice!" Their teacher said clapping his hands together signaling they start.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima said running over to him smiling "Can we b-" "Yes we can be partners shittyhair" Bakugo smirked, he knew his boyfriend was aching to spare with him he knew right away. The look in his eyes when the teacher mentioned sparing made the explosive boy chuckle, "Don't hold back sweetie" bakugo said teasingly as they approached each other.

"I don't plan on it" Kirishima said with a smirk on his face, Kiri was staring bakugo in the eyes with a serious look in his own. 

"Ready?! go!

The teacher yelled.

Explosions popping from his hands and a cocky smirk on his face our beloved angry dandelion ran towards Kiri quickly. Smiling and activating his quirk, Kirishima rose  his arms in front of him like a 'X'  blocking bakugos explosion. Almost seconds after bakugo began to throw punches + small but powerful explosions at kirishima and with ever block and every hit from kirishima bakugo got mad, irritated,  excited.

Kirishima was playing around, he only hardened his arms and hands purposely. Explosion after explosion punch after punch Dodge after dodge, bakugo began to become impatient. He hadn't had this much adrenaline running through him in awhile and he was also by no surprise itching to win, "Why don't you Stop playing around dumbass! you said you wouldn't hold back!" Bakugo said grabbing kirishimas arm and throwing him over his shoulder.

Hardening his whole body to try and sustain the impact with the ground, kirishima got up and ran towards bakugo with all his strength and his whole body basically a boulder. "I Said i wasn't planning on holding back Bakugo!!" 

Cocking his arm back and throwing a punch as fast as he could, Bakugos eyes widened he couldn't dodge this was kirishima out of control? the only option he had left was to block it. Raising his arms and bracing himself for impact with kirishimas fist. He was plumaged back feeling a incredible amount of strength and pain Bakugo groaned.

After attempting to get up and fail a few times he was knocked out cold.

~A hour later in recovery girl's office~

"I didn't mean too.."

"It wasn't your fault Kirishima, you were caught up in the battle.."

Bakugo could hear voices they were sorta tuning in and out but he could understand, one of the voices was Kirishima's he knew that it was unmistakable, but the other? It was muffled and quiet. The loud blond couldn't really recognize this voice..

As he opened his eye's slowly and sat up a bit he looked around the room, "Oh my fucking god bakugo! I'm so sorry I-i didn't mean it!" kirishima said in a panic and tears forming in his eyes as he rushed to his boyfriend and hugged him. "It's fine shitty hair" bakugo chuckled as he hugged the shark boi back while burring his face into kiris neck.

"I'm glad you're alright.."

There it was, the mysterious muffled voice, Bakugo looked in the direction the voice came from and his eyes widened when he saw who it was 

"Never back down from a challenge do you.. Kacchan..?"

~Cliff hangers are amazing aren't they ;') ~