•°~How they met ,Chapter 1•°~

First day at UA

3rd person

Bakugo sat up grumpily he had just been awoken by his mother, she was yelling at him telling him to get up. "I'M UP YOU OLD HAG DAMNIT!" He yelled angrily kicking the covers off of his body, "GET READY BRAT YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE!" His mother yelled from the kitchen

Bakugo grabbed his school uniform and went to the bathroom mumbling "she gets on my fuckin nerves", he took his sleep clothes off and got in the shower. A few minutes later he gets out and starts to get ready slipping his pants and shirt on, He left out the tie and left the shirt untucked "tch only nerds wear ties" he says.

~Timeskip~

He had just arrived at UA he was walking towards the front gates secretly smiling to himself, he made it into the best high school in Japan why? Because he was the best, Bakugo has always viewed himself as the best in the world saying he'll surpass All Might, The #1 hero.

He was getting near the front door until someone bumped into him making him almost fall, he catches himself and looks at the person angry, small explosions popping out of his hands. "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING DIPSHIT" "O-oh I'm so sorry man! That wasn't very manly of me" the boy that spoke was kinda short red spiky hair and sharp teeth Quite cute to Bakugo," tch, whatever watch where you're going asshole" and he starts to walk off

The boy slightly smiled and ran to catch up to him " Hey! What's you're name?" "What's it to you?!", Bakugo had stuffed his hands into his pockets walking towards the double doors to the entrance of the school. "I just wanna know your name you seem cool" The red-haired boy smiled, Bakugo smiled on the inside keeping his normal scowl on his face taking in the boy's praise "Bakugo.. Bakugo Katsuki" the boy smiled "Cool! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!"

They walked into the building down the hallways making small talk about each other's quirks, "Hey what class you in bro?" Kirishima asks Bakugo questioningly. He somewhat glared at the red-headed male "I'm not your bro! And I'm in class 1-A... You?" The boy seemed to light up "COOL! I'm in that class too!" Bakugo chuckled a little to himself the boy was really adorable... What?! No!? He wasn't! He was just an extra like the others! "Great," he said sarcastically.

~Another Timeskip~

They walked into the classroom with the humongous door and claimed their seats, The door opened many times with students pouring in then there was one particular boy that caught Bakugo's eye... Deku...
Bakugo was angry shocked even, he got up and stomped over to him "DEKU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?", The green-haired boy jumped "K-kacchan" Bakugo made explosions come out of his hands "YOU'RE QURIKLESS! HOW'D YOU GET IN?!" Bakugo felt hands on his shoulders pulling him back he yelled when he saw who it was

"LET GO SHITTY HAIR!" Kirishima pulled him away from the human piece of broccoli "you can't go doing that man! It wasn't very heroic or manly"

~yes another timeskip~

It was the end of the day and bakugo was packing up his things ready to head out when he heard someone call his name "Bakugo!", He looked behind him and saw Kirishima heading his way "ugh what do you want shitty hair!?". He walked out of the class annoyed "just wanted to say bye I guess" The boy waved and left, He walked home thinking of his first day and the red-haired male he didn't know it then but he was forming a small crush on the boy.

AND! DONE the first chapter complete! (• ▽ •;) 650 words... That's a lot xD welp let me know how you guys like it so far :3 adios