Chapter 9

"Hey, babe," The Red-haired male said kissing the ash blonde on the cheek, "Ah, shitty hair I see you've finally woke up," The male said chuckling. "Haha," Kirishima said smiling,

It's been approximately 2 months since the two have started dating, it's summer now and Kirishima has been staying at Bakugo's place for a while. Kirishima laid his head on Bakugo's shoulder and started to talk to him until Mitsuki yelled "HEY BRAT DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO DRINK FROM THE MILK CARTON-" Kiri jumped up "Oh Kirishima dear, you're awake, how'd you sleep" Mitsuki said smiling. "I DIDN'T DRINK THE MILK YA OLD HAG YOU-" Kirishima covered Bakugos mouth and said,  "I slept Alright Ma'am," He said chuckling,

"You can call me Mitsuki, no need for the ma'am stuff alright dear," she said Patting his head "Alright then," Kiri said smiling, After she left the room Kirishima uncovered Bakugos mouth and started to laugh "Dude you need to control your anger" Bakugo crossed his arms and slumped further down on the couch " My anger is perfectly fine, thank you very much" he growled.

It's always an interesting day at the bakugo household, Things can be quiet for one minute then the house erupts into a yelling battle of insults, Kirishima never minded it he thought it was funny seeing His boyfriend bicker about the little things, of course, it's not always like that.

Timeskip to the afternoon

"Babe," Kirishima said walking towards Bakugo's room very tired, Kirishima couldn't find Bakugo anywhere and he wanted to cuddle with him. Mitsuki and Masaru had left a while ago to go to the movies, and Kiri just wanted to curl up in his boyfriend's arms and fall asleep to Bakugo's Carmel-ish scent.

Once he opened the door he saw bakugo asleep in his bed, Kiri smiled and walked towards him he crawled onto the bed and slipped under Bakugos arms. Once he got comfortable he wrapped his arms around his torso and smiled, he loved the warmth that Bakugo always seemed to have it was very comforting and reassuring. He fell asleep Smiling.

~ I'm back guys... I'm sorry I left y'all hanging like that! It was rude, I have my motivation back and some new ideas! I hope you enjoyed and stick around :3 ~